• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it a game thats slow (i mean getting lvls ofc lol) as tibia or its more fUn?

for the first time u will say "awesome" when you play
but after time , you will be unlucky and jealous why other catch pokemons so fast and you so slow.
and at the end u will say "omg i stupid , why i dont played in the time rl tibia (or an ot) and i could be the best there in this 1 month" , because when i started (after 1 week of the official server start) it was all ok , but when i was lvl 50 nerd pwnd me with lvl 80

so , u can play it , but its like the rest said "time waste"
and in 1 month max will be all pokemons catched , and u cant be anymore happy to get a pokemon what noone got

does the lvl matter in this game? or every1 is just wanting to get better and better pokemons? bcs i am following this thread sometime and I dont know if I should start to play it or not.

MORE POWER MEANS WE GONNA DO THEM SO BADLY !!! >.< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;d

so tell me, comparing it to tibia, I can get level 50 in less than 2 weeks, so would I do it the same in PO, and level 50 at tibia is comparativie to level 50 at PO? or at PO it is much higher or other way round ?:p

(I always like to know everything be4 i try sumthing ;d)

does the lvl matter in this game? or every1 is just wanting to get better and better pokemons? bcs i am following this thread sometime and I dont know if I should start to play it or not.

haha I'm kinda like you :D
I kinda read through lots of posts before I finally decided to download the client and give it a try

evrey level advance your pokemons do some more damage
and some pokemons lets say lvl 40 but you must be lvl 50 to use attack..for instance solar beam

MORE POWER MEANS WE GONNA DO THEM SO BADLY !!! >.< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;d

so tell me, comparing it to tibia, I can get level 50 in less than 2 weeks, so would I do it the same in PO, and level 50 at tibia is comparativie to level 50 at PO? or at PO it is much higher or other way round ?:p

(I always like to know everything be4 i try sumthing ;d)

Lvling at PO is kinda harder since pokemons have cooldown to use atks :S

but after time , you will be unlucky and jealous why other catch pokemons so fast and you so slow.
and at the end u will say "omg i stupid , why i dont played in the time rl tibia (or an ot) and i could be the best there in this 1 month" , because when i started (after 1 week of the official server start) it was all ok , but when i was lvl 50 nerd pwnd me with lvl 80

and in 1 month max will be all pokemons catched , and u cant be anymore happy to get a pokemon what noone got

you never was lvl 50 haha rofl damn liar

for all others- Dont listen to serogan he's a spammer that dont even play this ot anymore

1)This post shows that u're not playing this server anymore, so can you stop posting every kind of bullshit ?
2)The thing is that you get the pokemon you want not others
3)Serogan is a noob + who knows maybe pokemons from 2nd season come out soon or late

Btw this is a guide for starters to make 1k :p.
1)Start at viridian.
2)Try to collect 30 Apple bites from rattatas for a quest.(The quest is below)
3)North of viridian theres a forest with weedles and caterpies hunt there till you get 30 pot of moss bug.
4)Reach level 10.
5)You are currently in Viridian, now talk to Officer Jenny, >> of PokeCenter(tell her hi,help,yes)
6)Go to pewter, which is the city north of Viridian(where you started)
7)Go to Pewter museum which is north of pewter,go to 2nd floor,you'll see 2 npcs if u you go more to the west <<. Talk to the first npc you see, you'll need 30 pot of moss bug you'll get rewarded with 525$.(say hi,help,yes)
8)Now go to Cerulean which is the city >> of pewter.Look for officer jenny and tell her,hi,help,yes.
9)Now you have to go to Celadon, very simple,go to the city south of Cerulean which is Saffron and then from saffron go to the city <<< which is Celadon.
10)Search for an npc called Julie. She's on the 1st floor of the big mart, which is south of Pokecenter.(you need 30 apples bites and then tell her hi,help,yes) you'll get rewarded 325$.
11)Final Task: Go back to Viridian tell officer jenny the magic words "hi,help,yes"
TADAN 150$.

150+325+525=?? i dont know how to sum :S

Last edited:
darnit just died back to lvl 27 again ;< tomorrow ima catch staryu i think >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back