• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea normal price 2,5k - im selling for 2,6k u can sell max for about 2,8k here at emerald

Well i donated to that page 2 times now i have 20 diamonds you can trust that page :)

How long did it take you to get the diamonds? I ordered at around 21:00. now it's 23:20 and still no diamonds have arrived <_<

How long did it take you to get the diamonds? I ordered at around 21:00. now it's 23:20 and still no diamonds have arrived <_<

i ordered 10 this morning now its 23:29 they are probably sleeping br time you know ^^

bazzese can u tell me why that website aint opening for me? can u tell me it here again?

btw when my level goes higher my pokemons hits stronger?

Well you need to wait until Mock the bear loggs in he will give you them :)

bazzese can u tell me why that website aint opening for me? can u tell me it here again?

btw when my level goes higher my pokemons hits stronger?

Yeah

lal do mock give the diamonds ingame? thats sucky lal they should get transfered to your char >.<

lol leaf stones worth in brass ppl buy for 3k ppl sell for 4k so 3k-4k. Ive looted around 4 of them total. XD I practically leveled at gloom/weeping/bulba/vicktree/vile from 35-45 XD so its expected. Anyway Looted punch stone yesturday from machoke <3

mudshots not the problem the fucking boomerang hits hard XD u need flying poke to hunt there successfully lol

i dunno the geodudes in lavender also have 1rhyhorn near entrance 1 machoke machops 1 gravelers near the far stairs and upstairs has onyx more machoke more rhyhorns and alot of geodude/machops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back