• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been the worst day in my pokemon online life, seriesly i fucking died 3x!!!! lost 250% lmfao.. was 30% to lvl 63 now im 80% to level 61, this is so fucking retarded, i died twice cuz i used the sleep button on my computor keyboard, and one time i had cd on my poke and didnt notice so i died -.- this just sacks, really anoyyed, three fucking deaths 250% isnt little 450k exp -.-

This has been the worst day in my pokemon online life, seriesly i fucking died 3x!!!! lost 250% lmfao.. was 30% to lvl 63 now im 80% to level 61, this is so fucking retarded, i died twice cuz i used the sleep button on my computor keyboard, and one time i had cd on my poke and didnt notice so i died -.- this just sacks, really anoyyed, three fucking deaths 250% isnt little 450k exp -.-

aff too bad to hear that ur raichu roxx btw and i died at lvl 64 once cuz my char got stuck i couldnt move or do shit, i still had 5 pokes left. Lost 80%, but got back thx to xmas quest :D
now 20% to lvl 66

Why would I do that? You are the one with the big mouth here, you could easily make one yourself within 20 days according to yourself.

Lol , Serogan pwned ^_^

PS:14:43 You catch a Pokemon! (Rhyhorn).
14:43 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Last edited:
Duuuuuude I have been on the waiting list since 14:00 now it is 20:20 in sweden xD hope I get in and can play for some hours before I have to logg again...:( Now i am at place 7 and been there for like 20minutes lol

mcua92.jpg

I wanted to bot here x4 pidgey x1 Pidgeotto ..using strmie for healing
however, while waiting for respawn any1 can push me to the venom pokemons
so i need place without pokemons who auto attack

mcua92.jpg

I wanted to bot here x4 pidgey x1 Pidgeotto ..using strmie for healing
however, while waiting for respawn any1 can push me to the venom pokemons
so i need place without pokemons who auto attack
Its pretty hard to find a place like that. there is auto attack pokemons almost everywhere (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back