• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
theoretically possible
but if players bloke the nurse building ur char can die ..

To Risky, and its probably a waste of stamina, i'd rather just hunt and get 10x more exp lol

Why would I do that? You are the one with the big mouth here, you could easily make one yourself within 20 days according to yourself.
Sorry to hear youre quitting man, you were one of the guys posts I enjoyed reading

best of luck in whatever

Just got lvl 19. Any advice what to hunt?

I've fished since level 10. Im pretty tired of it. <_<

Just got lvl 19. Any advice what to hunt?

I've fished since level 10. Im pretty tired of it. <_<

If you already tired of fishing from only 9 levels you dont have what it takes to play this game :)

If you already tired of fishing from only 9 levels you dont have what it takes to play this game :)

u can always try mt.moon geodudes only geodudes come but maybe golbat lured :p

18:43 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
18:43 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << 3rd in my life

looted heart stone too << 4th in my life and week

18:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
18:53 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! 4th << in my life ( 2 withing 100 great balls)

u can always try mt.moon geodudes only geodudes come but maybe golbat lured :p

18:43 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
18:43 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << 3rd in my life

looted heart stone too << 4th in my life and week

18:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
18:53 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! 4th << in my life ( 2 withing 100 great balls)

are you fuckin kidding me? lol 4 fearows,4 heart stone dude if i just had a little of ur luck! -,-

are you fuckin kidding me? lol 4 fearows,4 heart stone dude if i just had a little of ur luck! -,-

yeah 4 in total ,gave 1 to my friend,1 sold,1 traded for 2 heart stone, i got 2 left(btw << count them they r 5,why? cuz 1 was already mine)

my pokemons sux right now but after i sell the fearows and some stuff ill have 50k$.

atm i got victree,ivysaur,golem,pidgeot,venomoth,butterfree << wtf .

would have like 90k in total but gave my friend 1 fearow and 1 starmie ^^ and vip

yeah 4 in total ,gave 1 to my friend,1 sold,1 traded for 2 heart stone, i got 2 left(btw << count them they r 5,why? cuz 1 was already mine)

my pokemons sux right now but after i sell the fearows and some stuff ill have 50k$.

would have like 90k in total but gave my friend 1 fearow and 1 starmie ^^ and vip

and what level are u?

You should sell butterfree, buy or with your luck capture haunter/kadabra.

Oh and if you have any spare cash Id be happy to get some ^_^

do like the brs- get Hypno/Exeggutor/Marowak

btw what stones for Paras -> Parasect?

Anyone know what a Star Flute is for? :eek:

Got it from a quest.

21:00 You see star flute. It's a unique item.
The smile of the beast.

this is the woeful tale of a kevin ... upon finally aquiring zubat while trainin in the city of veridian i was kill mankeys ... and the pokeball hold zubat dissapeared..... wooooeeeee be onto me ... as my zubat is gone .... and idk how hwy or wtf happend ..... *slits wrist*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back