• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Thinking of starting on Emerald does it have like a 4 hour waiting list to get on like Ruby?

Any tips on how to level up quickly? I couldn't find any fan sites or anything, at least in english.

Selling my level 32 or 33 in Emerald, Celocred, (The character) was the third registered character in the Emerald Server, but unfortunatly I was hacked and lost everything xept my unique items.

I have some great rep in the server

COMES WITH - NOTHING!

01:37 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
01:37 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << 2x in 25 super balls

after 3x dead :D finally 29
126258466126.png

time to go on the waitin list lol !! just wonderi nat what lvl u think i can beat geodudes? im lvl 15 and my poke = poliwag bellsprout pidgey .. and ...... caterpie >.> *throws hand on face in shame* lol

I went to cinnabar to hunt charmanders and few charmeleons and a level 70~ named locky lured 3 charmeleons on me, he was hunting at the charizard spot so i decided to block his respawn, and guess what? he called one of the new gm which for "CASUALITY" is his friend, looks what he told me :)

12:06 [GM]Snib: Bloquear respaw é proibido
12:06 [GM]Snib: Block respaw is prohibited
12:06 iRoxx: ? he was luring a charmeleon on me lol
12:06 iRoxx: do you speak english?
12:06 [GM]Snib: 10 seconds to stop
12:06 iRoxx: DO-YOU-SPEAK-PROPER-ENGLISH?
12:06 [GM]Snib: 7
12:06 iRoxx: DO-YOU-SPEAK-PROPER-ENGLISH?
12:06 iRoxx: DO YOU SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH?
12:07 iRoxx [44]: this is pathetic, how turtle contract staff for his server which doesn't even speak english
12:07 iRoxx [44]: srsly is pathetic

And then he poofed, this shit will get out of control.... With the tutors was more than enough now with those crappy-corrupted GMS with no knowladge to even complete a sentence with SENSE on ENGLISH, is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING BANNED-UNFAIR JUST BECAUSE SOME RANDOM NOOB WHICH KNOWS A GM WANT, and the most stupid thing is that you can't defend yourself with them BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!111 COME ON -.-" ........

I went to cinnabar to hunt charmanders and few charmeleons and a level 70~ named locky lured 3 charmeleons on me, he was hunting at the charizard spot so i decided to block his respawn, and guess what? he called one of the new gm which for "CASUALITY" is his friend, looks what he told me :)

And then he poofed, this shit will get out of control.... With the tutors was more than enough now with those crappy-corrupted GMS with no knowladge to even complete a sentence with SENSE on ENGLISH, is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING BANNED-UNFAIR JUST BECAUSE SOME RANDOM NOOB WHICH KNOWS A GM WANT, and the most stupid thing is that you can't defend yourself with them BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!111 COME ON -.-" ........

sure sux you should contact turtle

aff i want to be gm i speak portuguese,spanish,english come on :p
+ im not corrupted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back