• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was exicted to know that Blissey(chansey's 2nd evolution) would be added to the new update, but Blissey will be level 100 <_<

@Brook nice level, you'll outpass me soon.. and your on Jasper, Im @ Emerald. Where do you hunt?

at gold,
all players trying sell marowak why u want it so much :\'

Made a new char at Jasper.

Name : Lillbubben

Could anyone at Jasper give me some money? :eek:

@synthetic, mate you shit rox haha, im poor now no money at all, btw bro how;d you know about that blissey stuff?

@up,, just open a chat like private chat channel, instead press party chat, then invite peopleyou want with you in the party, they must be a maximum of 9 lvls above or below you. =DDD
NOW REP ME >:O

@synthetic, mate you shit rox haha, im poor now no money at all, btw bro how;d you know about that blissey stuff?

@up,, just open a chat like private chat channel, instead press party chat, then invite peopleyou want with you in the party, they must be a maximum of 9 lvls above or below you. =DDD
NOW REP ME >:O

thank u :D i did

2z8atq9.png

nothing special
last super ball of 100 i catched a fearow and look at the time :D

Last edited:
Ofcourse, it roox.
But after sometime of playing, it made me boring so i have stopped :D

Humm... there is a new wiki, it's not completed but its okay for now,
remmber it! cuz its like 3rd time ive posted it! XD

PokemononlineGAME.wikia.com

I'm playing on Jasper ;/

Trading my icechaw char and 51pally on elysia for diamonds on Jasper, anyone? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back