• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this game is pretty hard to start :S

Any tips? xD

Hunt in rattats untill u get 30 apple bites then go to Celadon and make the apple bite quest and u will receive around 400dollars not sure thought, that will be a nice start then just try to catch Bellsprout and fish until u are lvl 18, Then catch magnemite and go Pidgeottos:D

Use your unique balls you get and use them on rattatas and catch 2.

Then you have 3 (can only have 3 of the same pokemon with you).

Then you can go and fish. And remember to dex all pokes you can. :p

Rep++ plox :$

btw ratattas is underground

I've got no unique balls :s
just a few standard balls I got at start.

I managed to catch a pidgey and a magicarp (lool) started with an weedle.

Rattata's pwn me big time :( their with to many.

Edit: Got 2 rattata's now, also the pokedex thing helps alot in lvling :D

Last edited:

Yeah it indeed helps alot :p, i went from lvl 5 to 7 with almost only using pokedex.. nice that you catched a pidgey at lvl 10 its kinda good for low lvls, and the few "standart" balls at the beginnin are the unique balls, nornal pokeballs,greatballs ect you can buy in shop, btw whats your ingame name ;p? and waht wordl you play?

screw rattatas, focus on catching pidgeys, looting them will give u enough money for 10 poke balls in a few time.
also, if they are NOT unique, u can sell em later at celadon
u should catch 30+ pidgeys and sell them

Whos interested in a level 61 with like 15k and raichu/victree/fearow/abra/cloyster and some other pokemons and 25 days left dacc?

Lool lots of deleted posts.. haha

Last edited:
FINALLY! Did ice islands quest
i was expecting 7k idk why and when i got 6k i was pretty dissappointed lol
well
went huntin for a while, got 1k more and bought my awesome Starmie

24:60 Tiger Slash: Go, Starmie!
:D

:[

01:07 Danneel: hi
01:07 Danneel: battle
01:07 Jessie: Prepare for trouble'And make it double'To protect the world from devastation'To unite all people within our nation'To denounce the evils of truth and love'To extend ourreach to the stars above'Jessie'James'Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light'Surrender now or prepare to fight?

01:10 Jessie: Our plans are ruined, we got to think about changing our job.

01:14 Ash Ketchum: Hmm...So, they are the same. Hahaha, thanks for beating them.

01:27 Danneel: help
01:27 Ash Ketchum: And now? How can my Snorlax wake up to collect firewood to my journey? It only wakes up with food smell but Charizard ate everything , Can you bring me somepizza and a hamburger?
01:27 Danneel: yes
01:27 Ash Ketchum: I can reward you, if you bring me this and get 10 official wins.

:[

01:07 Danneel: hi
01:07 Danneel: battle
01:07 Jessie: Prepare for trouble'And make it double'To protect the world from devastation'To unite all people within our nation'To denounce the evils of truth and love'To extend ourreach to the stars above'Jessie'James'Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light'Surrender now or prepare to fight?

01:10 Jessie: Our plans are ruined, we got to think about changing our job.

01:14 Ash Ketchum: Hmm...So, they are the same. Hahaha, thanks for beating them.

01:27 Danneel: help
01:27 Ash Ketchum: And now? How can my Snorlax wake up to collect firewood to my journey? It only wakes up with food smell but Charizard ate everything , Can you bring me somepizza and a hamburger?
01:27 Danneel: yes
01:27 Ash Ketchum: I can reward you, if you bring me this and get 10 official wins.

o_O wins? is that wins by players or is it tornament wins?

Selling Farfetch'd (5k), Venomoth (5k), Ivysaur (6.5k), Nidoking (7k), Poliwhirl (3k), Golbat (2k/Venom Stone). (trade 25k+all this for eevee)

i want eevee ='[

Selling Farfetch'd (5k), Venomoth (5k), Ivysaur (6.5k), Nidoking (7k), Poliwhirl (3k), Golbat (2k/Venom Stone). (trade 25k+all this for eevee)

i want eevee ='[

u can catch it there is a spawn huh?`

Yesterday :

2lbjrsh.jpg

got a pinsir from box :mad:

Im buying cash on Gold or a account on Jasper for tibia cash.

I can trade a 116 knight, or a 135 royal paladin in the world Arcania. Leave me a message. Fast please, I want to level :[

Janice, i dont wanna sell you cash, but i can lend you a few pokemons if your interested.
I'm on now, i have your character name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back