• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunted today after bulba, wasted 10k on balls totaly on him and what do i get? yep

14:42 You catch a Pokemon! (Bulbasaur).
14:42 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

and

14:46 You see Leaf Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. from a gloom :D

omg i hate people who steal spawns, is there anything you can do to them?

Is it just me or are some GMs corrupt as fuck? This guy steals my spawn, I decide to hunt a bit further down and he's blocking me when I do. So I wait till he goes back up and suddenly I'm "blocking respawn" and he's not doing anything and if I dont stop reporting him I'm getting 'punished'? Wtf is up with this bs

i reported fucking br blocking my spawn gms didnt even bother responding..

Is it just me or are some GMs corrupt as fuck? This guy steals my spawn, I decide to hunt a bit further down and he's blocking me when I do. So I wait till he goes back up and suddenly I'm "blocking respawn" and he's not doing anything and if I dont stop reporting him I'm getting 'punished'? Wtf is up with this bs

I got ur fucking point and thats true when im hunting some br's is using 2 pokemons to block the bridge "they think i cant push theyr pokemon which theyr blocking with on the bridge rofl they said pay dl etc i just pushed them lol and btw ur so right

I got ur fucking point and thats true when im hunting some br's is using 2 pokemons to block the bridge "they think i cant push theyr pokemon which theyr blocking with on the bridge rofl they said pay dl etc i just pushed them lol and btw ur so right

i feel you guys this stupid br was blocking my respam then i report the gm closed the request-.- but then if i block he gives me 10 secs down or ban wtf/? btw this is gm snib

i feel you guys this stupid br was blocking my respam then i report the gm closed the request-.- but then if i block he gives me 10 secs down or ban wtf/? btw this is gm snib

GM who I had trouble with was also Snib

had exactly same problem , was hunting magneton in >> of saffron then a guy started blocking and i reported then GM snib came and said 10 secs or tped , i didnt block the magneton spawn i was in the magnemite / voltorb spawn so i didnt understand and he tped me to my hometown viridian :(((

Aswell @Today

2wn3c44.jpg

Looted 2 heart stones , i got my second heart stone by ksing a pidgeot of a guy and i got the exp so i got the stone hauhauh

and caught 2 pidgeottos not my lucky day for pidgeottos though :p

after 42 SUPER BALLS !! 23:03 You catch a Pokemon! (Magneton).
23:03 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

also extra cash

23:07 You catch a Pokemon! (Voltorb).
23:07 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back