• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Portal Custom Map (YES ANOTHER POKEMON SERVER)

Tell me members of otland, how much should the exp rate be?

Not to high, its teleport it shall go fast to level up xD

First of all when you add teleports to a Pokemon server it ruins the game. I'm not sure about most people but I like to explore, find secret places, rare Pokemon etc... I don't just wanna go from portal to portal becuase that's not fun at all. I mean seriously people have made so many portal tibia servers and that just made me mad, and now pokemon too... what is this..

10x all the way? or 8x :D

i would try it but i prefer without teleports.

@up, well theres so many poke servers without tp play them ;3 some ppl might want with tp xD

You need always try out something new :) It will be fun so you dont need put alot of money and time to get level up. Like other server!

Yeah I know people like teleports but can someone explain to me what is the point in that? I have never understood it. In tibia when people make server with a million teleports all you do is go from portal to portal and beat the server in like 3 days, same thing with Pokemon, I bet you this server won't last long/ won't have many people because you can easily have all the good Pokemon within a week. The point of tibia is to explore, find new places, hidden quest and hunting spots and the same thing appiles with Pokemon. I mean yeah I understand if there are a few teleports but not a million.

I dont know where you got the part, it will not last long :O

Anyway i know its about exploring and etc... But if its with tps why would it be much faster to level up? You need first of all catch them all :O, take the pokemon to max level and the catch rate isnt so high that you caught a pokemon with few balls.

I dont gone say that i dont agree with you, but still the player is my first concern.

Im not after people money or wasting their time, the money of diamond account goes to the server.

I got an idea about Zapdos, Moltres (or how u spell it) and Articuno, and the other good poke like magmar, lapras etc. should be hidden on the map. also eevee etc. (so u actually explore and when u found the hidden places u get so happy and when u catch it feels awesome xD)

but other pokes could be thru tp ^^ this would be awesome cause then low lvl will go fast while high lvl will be interesting and awesome xD

edit; also quests where u get pokeballs/ tms/ poke eggs like a togepi egg or something wud be so fkin awesum xD

Huh? How'd you implement/inject those extra "Pokemons/"Moves" sidebars?

I got an idea about Zapdos, Moltres (or how u spell it) and Articuno, and the other good poke like magmar, lapras etc. should be hidden on the map. also eevee etc. (so u actually explore and when u found the hidden places u get so happy and when u catch it feels awesome xD)

but other pokes could be thru tp ^^ this would be awesome cause then low lvl will go fast while high lvl will be interesting and awesome xD

edit; also quests where u get pokeballs/ tms/ poke eggs like a togepi egg or something wud be so fkin awesum xD

Ofc the legendry birds will be hidden :) and quests will be in the spwans but not in all tps :p, I will release beta today ^^

How are the quests? I mean reward hd balls, tms, poke eggs? or what xD

I dont have tm system and poke egg system still working on that. There are quest you get cash, stones, ball and you can fight npcs to get reward.

I will add the website so you guys could check it out at download the client. The server will be online in 30min

Pokemon Portal Beta - Latest News

Its free prem everything because it beta test!

Last edited:
Is it up?

Hmm depends on how u want, I'd put 25-30x exp then so people can maybe find some high lvl area bugs but also low lvl xD (abilities etc. the higher lvl the more abilities u can use and see if any is bugged also visiting more areas and maybe some stairs missing etc. ^^

An pokemon server with teleports maybe could be made, really doubtful about it, however you got many bugs, the mappings doesn't look good at all and meh.

Good luck anyway, nice to see different things!

i added pics when 60 players online and half of them try to kill big snorlax!

I want to play this server and I will.
By the way if the server comes online officially I will make a thread in my website.

PD: Where are you from and where will you host this?

Hello val, i havent decide yet when beta is over due to bugs and need enlarge the map. Im from sweden and server is hosted on my home computer because i dont have afford to buy dedicated. But when i get 50euro i will buy a dedicated server. PS. Thanks about adding theard on your web :)

Back