• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon X & Y

Are you gonna get this game?

• Total voters

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
Nintendo has finally announced the next gen of Pokemon, being called Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

The first game on the 3DS will also be the first in the new Generation 6
First Trailer(English):
[video=youtube;4bIrWryFc7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIrWryFc7A[/video]

If you don't like Pokemon:
gtfo-meme-rage-face.png

Discuss away!

I love that they finally changed into a 3D graphics instead of plain sprites, it looks so much better!
The new starters are cool, but I'm still not convinced with the Water one, maybe the evolutions will make me change my mind, but the Fire one looks totally adorable! <3
And both legendaries at the end, they look great, the bird(currently being called Y) looks so badass and the deer? one looks beautiful with the crystal horns

Finally! You feel the freakin gameplay as you seen the movies!! Awesome!!!!!!!!

Deja vu, my brother showed me this right when I got home! Ill definitely play it, played every single Pokemon game, can't miss this one!

The legendary Pokemon names have been announced this morning

Xerneas (pronounced ZURR-nee-us)​
Yveltal (pronounced ee-VELL-tall )​
legendsbig.jpg
legend2big.jpg
Pretty cool names I'd say :)

Yveltal looks badass, but more like a destructive and violent creature
Xerneas looks badass, but more like a beautiful and serene creature

Yellow was fun, but honestly, I can't play any game older then 4th Generation now, I just can't stand playing without the Physical/Special split

also, in Heart Gold/Soul Silver (Generation 2 remakes), you can have any Pokemon you want follow you around, like Pikachu did in Yellow

Look's epic last one I played was Pokemon Gold n Silver, would sort of be a gamble to go buy the system and game but I really loved pokemon before :)

Yellow was fun, but honestly, I can't play any game older then 4th Generation now, I just can't stand playing without the Physical/Special split

also, in Heart Gold/Soul Silver (Generation 2 remakes), you can have any Pokemon you want follow you around, like Pikachu did in Yellow

just posted the yellow because of the old school blocky game that we loved too deep far in our hearts:p

i haven't played/bought any game after emerald even i know the games gets better
like personalize your pokemons in EV's and nature and such but im not really into that way 2 confusing for me
and the more acceptable graphics and cool attacks:p new unknown adventures and such

remember the old strange scary glitches like mew or that stange city in safari zone or missingno
and such <3

:) I hate the new starters, but the game itself looks awesome, I don't own a 3ds and do not plan on getting one, but if I had one this would be the game.

just posted the yellow because of the old school blocky game that we loved too deep far in our hearts:p

i haven't played/bought any game after emerald even i know the games gets better
like personalize your pokemons in EV's and nature and such but im not really into that way 2 confusing for me
and the more acceptable graphics and cool attacks:p new unknown adventures and such

remember the old strange scary glitches like mew or that stange city in safari zone or missingno
and such <3
I know what you mean, but you can really play the normal game without caring about all that, you only need to pay attention to that if you want to do some Competitive Battling, I don't do competitive battling on the games themselves because while I do like to play the games, I find it tedious to do all the breeding for perfect ivs and the best egg moves, its a pain to walk waiting for eggs to watch, then training them in EVs and such, its just an hassle :/
I only do Competitive Battling on simulators (Pokemon Online) because its much better to just go into the fighting if that's what I want at the time :p

- - - Updated - - -

:) I hate the new starters, but the game itself looks awesome, I don't own a 3ds and do not plan on getting one, but if I had one this would be the game.
I like the Fire one, I don't like the water one(don't hate it though) and I'm indifferent to the grass one

ChespinFennekinFroakie
chespin.png

fennekin.png

froakie.png

Last edited:
I know what you mean, but you can really play the normal game without caring about all that, you only need to pay attention to that if you want to do some Competitive Battling, I don't do competitive battling on the games themselves because while I do like to play the games, I find it tedious to do all the breeding for perfect ivs and the best egg moves, its a pain to walk waiting for eggs to watch, then training them in EVs and such, its just an hassle :/
I only do Competitive Battling on simulators (Pokemon Online) because its much better to just go into the fighting if that's what I want at the time :p

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Fire one, I don't like the water one(don't hate it though) and I'm indifferent to the grass one

ChespinFennekinFroakie
chespin.png

fennekin.png

froakie.png

The water & fire are cute.. but the grass look's like a ground type acting as a grass pokemon.. like he really wanted that starter position :) But looks amazing the legendarys!

I can see where ur going with that logic :p

The fire one seems to be part psychic at least since in the teaser you can see it using a psychic move, people are guessing the grass one might be part dark and the water one part fighting, making it a double circular weakness :p

Xerneas and Yveltal artwork from CoroCoro

corocoro1132.jpg
corocoro113.jpg

The artwork makes Xerneas look less pretty, maybe its because it doesn't have sunlight like it does in the first picture
Yveltal still looks badass

- - - Updated - - -

..don't know what to think
You should think its awesome! :D

- - - Updated - - -

ChespinFennekinFroakie
chespin.png

fennekin.png

froakie.png

Aww how adorable they're :(!!

Favorite there is the grass one damn its sooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

@topic, the game looks rly cool omg gotta get it!

Yeah, they're all cute <3

Cool :p
When we both get the game I'm so gonna pwn u in an online battle :D

I'd buy it if I could play it on my DS Lite. I'd want to try it out but I don't feel like spending money on a 3DS to play a game for 30 hours and then leave it forever :p
I understand why you need a 3DS, but I don't think it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom