• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][10.54] Ambera - Starting on 13th December! Almost 100% RL Tibia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think This server Will be the Top 1 After tommorrow!!

Is the countdown bugged? You said 15 CET, which is in 4 hours, but the countdown says it's in 13.

Is the countdown bugged? You said 15 CET, which is in 4 hours, but the countdown says it's in 13.

Well, the countdown has finished for me though I cannot log in. It's probably an error to do with the countdown timers depending on where you live, just wait until a staff member posts that the server is up.

Lies over lies!

Big brother is watching you!
761uKCB.jpg

Its crazy but says over 4000 acounts n character but the high score list only goes to 375 people and 5 pages. lmao? dude think hes slick i wouldnt play that ot with all the damn botters if my life consisted of botterama

I have some questions, botting is legal here? Is there custom client? Will be there any custom content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom