• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][10.54] Ambera - Starting on 13th December! Almost 100% RL Tibia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- We have fixed attacks of all creatures on Ambera. Megaupdate fixing too frequent attacks and their power.
- We have updated the way NPCs walk on Ambera. This update made them walk not too slow and not too fast.
- We have added missing Hydrae spawn on Port Hope
- We have added missing demons on Edron (south west from Annihilator).
- We have fixed a bug with stacking characters in quest doors in protection zone.

Snowman event!
Tomorrow after server save we would like to invite you to snoman event.
First 10 players who find all 30 snowmen will get a special prize! Additionally 5 players who find the most of snowmen will be awarded with following prizes:
1) 2000 shop points
2) 1500 shop points
3) 1000 shop points
4) 750 shop points
5) 750 shop points

In case players find the same number of snowmen, the ranking will be based on speed. They are hidden on whole map (except underground)! We suggest cooperation :)
The contest will end on 27 December, 7:00 CET! Good luck!

P.S. Santa will appear tomorrow. Have you been good this year? :)

Posted by ambera.net team.

Best Tibia Server!!!

Ambera.Net

- We have fixed attacks of all creatures on Ambera. Megaupdate fixing too frequent attacks and their power.
- We have updated the way NPCs walk on Ambera. This update made them walk not too slow and not too fast.
- We have added missing Hydrae spawn on Port Hope
- We have added missing demons on Edron (south west from Annihilator).
- We have fixed a bug with stacking characters in quest doors in protection zone.

Snowman event!
Tomorrow after server save we would like to invite you to snoman event.
First 10 players who find all 30 snowmen will get a special prize! Additionally 5 players who find the most of snowmen will be awarded with following prizes:
1) 2000 shop points
2) 1500 shop points
3) 1000 shop points
4) 750 shop points
5) 750 shop points

In case players find the same number of snowmen, the ranking will be based on speed. They are hidden on whole map (except underground)! We suggest cooperation :)
The contest will end on 27 December, 7:00 CET! Good luck!

P.S. Santa will appear tomorrow. Have you been good this year? :)

Posted by ambera.net team.

Best Tibia Server!!!

Ambera.Net

Add this missing spawn please....

Carniphila spawn
D3hfIng.png

8iby1rj.png

Avast is not to be trusted, check the file on totalvirus or something to confirm avast is wrong

actually i was checking the file and is sending random packets to different vps can someone who know a little more can check out what type of information is sending?

actually i was checking the file and is sending random packets to different vps can someone who know a little more can check out what type of information is sending?

Can you confirm this by posting proof :p

that is why i asked for a second opinion that actually has experience on detecting undetectable spyware
I believe you can also use tibialoader or any other ip changer together with the respective client from http://otservlist.org/download to connect to ambera. Atleast back when I played ambera i didnt use their custom client^^

so just try downloading client 10.54 and use ip changer to change to ip "ambera.net" port "7171"

It is unique in the way that its not just a "basic RL Tibia server"
There is no other server like it.. so it is unique
It will not be going offline
It will have 1k~ players
Basically its live shadowcores 2.0, only this has new locations, version 10.54, Retro pvp (same as shadowcores) so nobody has to worry about the shitty swapping system and other things like that that
Cipsoft fucked up..
1k player? mind saying that again? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back