• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][12.51] WykopOts - 23 December 17:00 CET | Custom Map | Low Rate | Balanced gameplay

Server Website/AAC
https://wykopots.pl/
Server Address
wykopots.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Geroo

Reaction score
Server Information:
wykopots.pl
Client version: 12.51
Server type: retro pvp
(with orange skull)

Currently test server is live, characters will be cleared at 23.12, accounts will stay.

A little backstory:
In early 2015 on Polish reddit-like website "wykop.pl" with really big community someone created a little open tibia server called "mirkots", which tourned out to be pretty succesfull. It was created from scratch, and server itself was terrible, but many people tried Tibia here for the first time after many years, and had great fun regardless of server quality. Community of this server became pretty strong and loyal, but after couple editions majority of players got really annoyed at primary server owner, as he was really hard to cooperate with. Group of players decided to create their own server called "wykopots". It took about 6 months to create whole custom map, some content, and host really succesful edition. For a month. One of core team members quit, and another one shut down server and deleted database while there was average of 200 players online. Rest of a team also lost motivation and wasn't able to run another edition. It took me over 3 years of working from time to time with some help of others on this server, fixing countless bugs, revamping map, content and adding new features. After couple test servers every known issue is fixed and server is ready to launch again.

Screenshot from first edition:
YdSe09H.jpg

Foundations:
  • Server have custom map but pretty basic mechanics and balance.
  • Majority of mechanics and systems are up-to-date, but theres some retro-feel like blockable spawn, ultimate potions with enlarged lvl requirement etc.
  • Slight exp stage drop which allows to enjoy each stage of the game.
  • No bots allowed, and no pay to win in shop.

Other:
- Majority of ingame content is written in Polish, but I'm pretty sure everyone can have fun there regardless. Im planning on some multi-language support in future.

Systems and mechanics:
  • items available in majority of chests on the map
  • basic and daily tasks
  • prey system
  • bestiary and charms
  • auto loot
  • imbuing
  • supply stash
  • boosted creature
  • daily reward
  • analyzers

Classic and custom quests available:
  • Over 10 custom lore based quests
  • Over 100 single quest chests
  • Bigfoots Burden
  • Pits of Inferno
  • Annihilator
  • Banshee
  • Inquisition
  • Elemental Spheres
  • Ferumbras Ascandant
  • The Ape City
  • Dream Courts
  • Heart of Destruction
  • Demon Oak
  • Orc Fortress
  • Custom Yalahari
  • Firewalker Boots

Gameplay info:
  • Blockable respawn
  • No pvp lvl limit, free bless until lvl 35

Kills to red/black skull:
Daily: 6/9
Weekly: 10/20
Monthly: 20/30

Skill rate: 5
Magic rate: 3
Loot rate: 1.3

Experience stages:

stage.png

Little gallery:
Z3m6fr1.png
m765C1R.png
KlPPWMi.png
tSmVDhS.png
xHYYCqL.png
hgRWQoH.png

Server map:

Database has been reset and creating new characters is possible from now on.

funny server no p2w and custom map i've played on it 3 years ago and was nice

Highly recommended! Write me in game if you search for a help. My nickname same as in this forum.

Today we got online record and finished PoI with over 40 people :D

ApplicationFrameHost_qUxy1y12xj.png