• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][12.64] Giveria - [20.06.2021 - 16:00]

Server Website/AAC
https://giveria.com
Server Address
giveria.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

damian00912

Reaction score

Gcz2x1c.png

Ip: GIVERIA.COM
Client
: 12.64
Uptime
: 24/7
Hosted in
: Germany
Website
: Giveria.com
Map: Custom Evolution

Welcome on GiveriaOT server, which is developed and tested by a professional team, with frequent updates, i.e. new monsters, new spells, new systems, new events, new bosses! The best and most complete High Rate EU server at today's stage, and we will always enjoy the best updates and features every day! There will be a new wonderful peninsula for all players - a new island arriving in the lands of Giveria, with new houses available to all players, and new hunting grounds.

Exp Rate :

1 - 50 level: x100
51 - 100 level: x50
101 - 150 level: x20
151 - 200 level: x10
201 - 250 level: x8
251 - 300 level: x5
301 - 400 level: x3
401 - 500 level: x2
501+ level: x1

Skills rate:

1 - 50 skill: x20
51 - 80 skill: x15
81 - 100 skill: x10
101 - 120 skill: x8
121+ skill: x6

Magic rate:

1 - 50 mlvl: x10
51 - 80 mlvl: x8
81 - 100 mlvl: x6
101+ mlvl: x4

Loot rate: x2,5

Type: RPG/PVPE
Map: Custom Evo
Protection Level: 150

More information:
Daily bosses, events, raids.
Dungeons.
Custom hunts, quests, bosses and items.

Upgrade and enchant systems.

What awaits us and why is it worth staying with us?

- The latest Winter 2020 update

- Soul War Quest 400+

- The newest outfits, Mounts available for Giveria Coins!

- Inbuing system working as on Rl Tibia for gold tokens!

- Custom system to exchange Pirate Coins for Tibia Coins or other useful things!

- Pirate Coins you can get from monsters, tasks, missions and bosses

- Boss raids in special rooms + raids on hunting grounds (eg Izcandar Champion of Summer respawns periodically on summer elves exp)!

- Special Task system for monsters from hunting grounds

- A new boss room has been added for everyone!

- Soul items have been changed, now it takes lvl 300 to equip them

- A new beginner's set has been added to the store from lvl 8 - Each item has hp & mana regeneration

- The Task's rewards and the Crystal Bonus have been changed (the bonuses will be a little weaker)

- New, better proffesion balance !

ZjAoV00.png

Our city has been expanded, new houses have been added, because in the previous edition they were always missing. We changed dp to new houses, and completely changed the temple!

8uMSOCt.png

We have added a lot of new hunting grounds, and we have made a division into water, fire, earth, death and ice hunting grounds. There are over 180 hunting spots in total on Giveria that are completely free for hunting!

0nlI0O9.png

Novelty! A new, additional boss room where we can find most of the bosses that everyone can beat, even individually. The weaker bosses respawn once every 2 hours, and the better ones once every 4 hours! Everyone will find something for themselves here. In addition, on the right side there are better bosses for which you need to complete all missions at the npc Katameron to have access to them!

e97NpHU.png

New quests have been added, to have access to them, you must complete all quests at npc Catameron! - These are store items, so you don't have to spend real money when playing with us, because Tibia Coins and these items can be obtained in the game by exchanging Pirate Coins (available from monsters, tasks, missions, bosses) for Tibia Coins!

zeoK2Q9.png

Every player will find something for themselves. On our server we have also added something for RPG players, namely Feyrist, whose teleports are in the temple on level -2, everyone can get there without requirements, for free!

tRuc37d.png

New NPC place - all the npc needed in one place, after entering the teleport in temple (NPC) we will get to the island where we can sell all the acquired items in one place!

xU1DoSN.png

If someone was not enough RPG, we also added places such as Issavi, Roshamuul, Oramond and Krailos, for players who like to play Real Tibi, everyone can enter for free as well, there are also cities with all npc, and houses, if in the main city ran out of them​

Refresh :)

Start today! Let's go to register! Remember - If you want Free Tibia Coins, create guil;d with 10+ players. If everyone will have 200+ lvl, you all get free tc :)

I do NOT approve this server. Full of bugs, crashes, items dissapear. Tutors are worst than kids. U can just check discord and see how people rate this server, they just complain about items not working good/disappear items/shop items(!). Idk how they make this ot next edition.

There is funny thing u can kill bosses making 1 hit lmao. Some people know it.

this ot is full of bugs, crashes.
upgrade system is not working properly, ek deals no dmg with a weapon that has element in it when somebody is using utamo vita. you cant use fire/poison.... bombs/fields unless you make skull and target somebody. tutors are playing in the same team and this ot is just corrupted af
god giveria himself is not capable of doing any changes thats why instead of fixing a bug he's removing it he said he is going to ban bots but some of his friends teammates were using it and were caught so he said that he will make exhausts the next day instead of baning them and after a few days the only thing he changed was ue's because thats the only thing his friends (tutors) were complaining about because their team is full of paladins. when somebody asks him why is something not working properly he says "thats not true we have scripts from real tibia"
prey system is bugged aswell for example lacewing moths prey disappears 20+h instead of 2 same goes for other custom monsters.
No bots? clyde healing 95% (https://streamable.com/mkl39j) -- dymek exuravita (https://streamable.com/c0hwk8) auto healing
CORRUPTED OTS

New tutorial about Giveria 😀

New tutorial about Paladin in GiveriaOT 😀

New video from Giveria 😀

New World after 2000lvl on GiveriaOT

Opening new addon and mount box!

Hello! Today we recorded an episode with Kasti about what's new, what the new hunting grounds look like, new quest, spells, crafting etc ...

Please feel free to watch this episode and leave Like and Comment for Reach to help Giveria grow!

Feel free to watch the episode with the Giveria.com server mapper!

In the recording we will show you the news from the last changelog, new hunting places from level 500 and monsters on Galactic World from level 2000!

This is a great server indeed, have been watching the streamer amandaays playing it for a few days already, and the server is very well done, most of the stuff is organized and categorized, and the best part is: no rl map! (I wouldn't call it an evo map either, but still, well done)

this ot is full of bugs, crashes.
upgrade system is not working properly, ek deals no dmg with a weapon that has element in it when somebody is using utamo vita. you cant use fire/poison.... bombs/fields unless you make skull and target somebody. tutors are playing in the same team and this ot is just corrupted af
god giveria himself is not capable of doing any changes thats why instead of fixing a bug he's removing it he said he is going to ban bots but some of his friends teammates were using it and were caught so he said that he will make exhausts the next day instead of baning them and after a few days the only thing he changed was ue's because thats the only thing his friends (tutors) were complaining about because their team is full of paladins. when somebody asks him why is something not working properly he says "thats not true we have scripts from real tibia"
prey system is bugged aswell for example lacewing moths prey disappears 20+h instead of 2 same goes for other custom monsters.
No bots? clyde healing 95% (https://streamable.com/mkl39j) -- dymek exuravita (https://streamable.com/c0hwk8) auto healing
CORRUPTED OTS
True, I personally know streamer "hidetv" He is using Bot "playign paladin with auto e ring script hahahaha" Also Corrupted asf "tutors get free stuff also they are in the same team"
Dont be surprised if you get booted offline after entering tutors spawn. Or Even banned :D

Was going to recommend this server after a day of playing but reading the above posts now I am concerned, and wont vouch for it blindly. Thanks guys.

We Add Exhaust for donning SSA / Might Ring / Energy Ring

Former exhaust was only in PVP now it will also be valid on EXP!

Cooldown changed from SSA to 2s, might ring to 1.5s and energy Ring to 1s.

I'd also like to invite you to a new episode of Kasti

1639925951768.png

Such a pathetic play to advertise this server as no bots as per below

1640008710099.png

yet encouraging using bots (the message you get upon entering the trainers). Furthermore, they are not against using bots at all (the healing/jewelery ones) + the staff also uses them to play, naturally.

Furthermore, the staff got no idea on how their feature work apart from the owner - it took them 2 days to explain how the upgrade bonuses work (the effects).

Even though I enjoyed my first few hundreds levels, I'd rather stay away from this cashgrab server as later on your gaming experience is tunneled into just few spawns (10k hp & 100k exp monsters), and all depends on how much TC you can spend on your equipment (bonus crystals that are not detrimental at all and are just about spamming as many as possible on as many pieces of eq as one can get.

You can play without spending irl cash but you're going to fall behind so much that its not worth it (not saying you cannot get best set with just playing).

There was one nice touch, though, got back half of my donation for the previous edition but I aint staying there any longer.

Such a pathetic play to advertise this server as no bots as per below

View attachment 64097

yet encouraging using bots (the message you get upon entering the trainers). Furthermore, they are not against using bots at all (the healing/jewelery ones) + the staff also uses them to play, naturally.

Furthermore, the staff got no idea on how their feature work apart from the owner - it took them 2 days to explain how the upgrade bonuses work (the effects).

Even though I enjoyed my first few hundreds levels, I'd rather stay away from this cashgrab server as later on your gaming experience is tunneled into just few spawns (10k hp & 100k exp monsters), and all depends on how much TC you can spend on your equipment (bonus crystals that are not detrimental at all and are just about spamming as many as possible on as many pieces of eq as one can get.

You can play without spending irl cash but you're going to fall behind so much that its not worth it (not saying you cannot get best set with just playing).

There was one nice touch, though, got back half of my donation for the previous edition but I aint staying there any longer.
I've been playing this server for 3 weeks now with friends and enjoy this server alot. There is nothing wrong to spend some money on a server you like & why not appreciate the work he do?

As low level, ye you might buy some cards etc but when you are higher level it will not be any problem because the loot are insane. I got like 80kk every refill.

@damian00912, keep up the good work, there is one thing that need to be changed, Maybe make PVPE so we got more wars etc. that would be amazing!

Another episode with GOD Givera! In the episode we will discuss the latest updates and you will get a mini preview of what will appear soon on the slight_smile server. Please watch!

The worst server I've been playing on.
First thing:
Favorization top players of the server. Admin do not punish for bot usage or bug abuse - top players.
Try it on lower level.
By the way, server full of lags, crashes and scams.
I do not recommend

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not recommend this server, administration is giving polish streamer "kasti" full access to the new island for free where you can buy new runes, craft new items, fight with new bosses and take a new tasks, it is also a way to earn some ingame money. To be able to do all these things you need to get at least 60 daily points (15 days of doing daily tasks on expert level). They are working so bad, it's just one big trash system. Some monsters are not even available on the server or there are just little spawns of these creatures which means doing tasks takes many hours when a few poeple doing it in the same time, so it is obvious that sometimes we are forced to change level from expert to lower getting less points. In that case it took much more days than 15 to unlock the new island. Some people can waste time making access to new area, doing stupid missions, without any tutorials (administration wanted from players to think about that how we should have to do them, it was the main target to avoid massive access for that island), but you can get full access for free if you are a "streamer" if we can call it having 20 viewers. As kasti said "if administration give me full access for island and show me all hidden quests for items needed to do missions I will do it". That's a comedy, how foolish the administration of giveria is. In the end, I just want add that I have been IP banned when I tried to express my opinion, but kasti is known for getting everything for free and giving bans without any reason, especially for being killed by other people. Many players agreed with me except higher levels only because they know each other with administration and tutor (who is also a mapper of giveria and know all the hidden quests giving them info about their location). The example of favoritism you can find above my post. :) Greetings.

i've been playing for a while (not following with streamers) and i honestly enjoy the gameplay, i like how its 12.7, and how the staff tries to be up to date with the players hunting , reporting bots, etc. I personally enjoy it.

@damian00912 if you are giving streamers early access to stuff, and they're the only ones entering/keeping the items that are being presented to hype up the server that is completely fine, because they're streamers and they are only there to collect the bag (money), but if players ingame that actually play daily are receiving the items, that is unfair to everyone else.