• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [12.85] Ferobra Real Map Start 13 April

Server Website/AAC
https://ferobra.com.pl
Server Address
ferobra.com.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

tim26

Reaction score
Real Map Ferobra 12.85
You can create an account here
Create Account

IP: ferobra.com.pl
Port: 7171
Dowland Custom Client
Starting Date: April 13 12.00 AM

What can you expect from ferobra.com.pl apart from having fun?
1.jpg

• Final boss of Ancien Spawn of Morgathla
  • Stonerefiner's caves in Corym Mines (Venore)
  • Grimvale Quest (Foxtail Amulet obtaining)
  • Dream Labyrinth
  • Daily Reward system (most worthful rewards prey wild cards 30/60 min 50% exp boosts just for daily logging, including resting bonuses 2x stamina regen and so on)

WarZones with tasks for low and high lvl's

3.jpg

Many quests available from 2021 and of course earlier

Klimaresh Quest

4.png

Grave Danger Quest (Tomb Assassin outfit

Netherworld, Brain Grounds, Zarganash, Barren Drift
Photo 6 7 8 9 10

Many Events in Client

2.png

Also 3x exp in the weeks

comment_16427505838EtopK1B2QCFYYXKHT3tGl.jpg
Character Auctions On Site Like Real Tibia

All quests
from real tibia but without boring and long pre-quests
Balanced PVP
Curious Frag system with black and orange skull
Prey System one of our latest features, you can right-click your (or use the hotkey Ctrl + Y) and choose "prey system" from a context menu.

• Report bugs using CTRL + Z (fixed daily)
  • Wrap Furniture System
Imbuing System

Latest outfits & mounts!
Rookgard for those who like to be a "rookstayer" you can choose between main grounds or rook
All raids from real tibia also rare bosses spawning around real map
Server stability in terms of D-dos protection, completely lag-free connection
Real like shared experience system depending on the vocations joined in a party (more VOCs in more exp you gain)​

• Cast system- Active support that will assist you in-game or on social sites (Facebook, etc.)
  • All AI bosses- Offline training, regular trainers with refilling stamina twice as fast, market in-game so you can sell your items more quickly and more effectively- All new places like Oramond, Roshamuul, Halls of Hope (10+ client updates) , Gaz'haragoth and Omrafir spawn introduced, Otherworld, Krailos.

Some Custom Spawns

Events:
Last man standing event
Team battle
Zombie event
Death Match event

Client 12.85​

Exp Rate:1 - 19 - 200x
20 - 50 - 180x
51 - 80 - 130x
81 - 100 - 100x
101 - 120 - 80x
121 - 150 - 50x
151 - 180 - 30x
181 - 200 - 20x
201 - 250 - 15x
251 - 350 - 10x
351 - 500 - 5x
500 - ∞ - 3x
Skill Rate:25x
Magic Rate:4x
Loot Rate:3x
Kills to RedSkull:Daily: 5 | Weekly: 15 | Monthly: 30
Kills to BlackSkull:3
Kills to Orangeskull:7
Free bless to level:50

Now we thinking open rook or not, destiny island etc, maybe player want write there want destiny island and tutorial or want start with 8 lvl and profession.

On destiny island is all quests and tutorial

everythink work, sometimes we work on site then can be offline sometimes :)

Anything special about this OT? The presentation is messy, doens't make me wanna play there really. Can it compete with ezodus/gunzodus?

No me on pc work correctly
Post automatically merged:

Anything special about this OT? The presentation is messy, doens't make me wanna play there really. Can it compete with ezodus/gunzodus?
I look it its something like that but also we one on week add new areas, events, monsters etc thenn server must be difrent :)

server looks sus as fak :D it looks like scam sites that ppl did in 2012~. Register and boom your password is leaked to everyone

shouldnt server be up already?

this homepage is terrible, I cant see shit, the actual text is on 1cm line on the page while a background vid is 99% of the screen...why? lmao make it user friendly instead of that vid bro hahah

Sorry for that, we must test some think server will start in 2 days 17. Its not my film, just find on youtube but also somnething new on site :) But Jontis its good with this cash on youtrube maybe i think about it hehe

Now we add 14 days prem account because was bug on it.

UPDATE 8.05 14:00PM
1. Dawnport, including the tutorial, has been completed, at the end we choose professions and get final items.
2. We've opened the door in the Coryms Mine and we're working on a hidden threat quest.
3. Characters, especially those with low lvl, have a chance to kill monsters such as rat, bug or rotworm on double exp for 60 seconds or more.
4. We have added a few cosmetic items to the store on the website, a crystal for stamina regeneration, a store coin that will allow you to take part in special events, explore virgin areas, Tibia coins available from quests.
5.Now u can Earned many items for lvl advance.
6. And many many more with bug fixed

2022-03-10_222211585_Druid Sample_Hotkey.png
2022-05-02_141244285_Otserver_Hotkey.png
2022-05-02_170715093_GOD_Hotkey.png
2022-05-02_172943148_GOD_Hotkey.png
2022-05-03_151910477_Otserver_Hotkey.png

Back