• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][7.6][Custom] Thora RPG Oldschool v2

The greatest problem with the ot is that it uses 7.6 mana formula but is said to be 7.4, that's why that the mages are greatly handicapped (have to burn 4x more mana than it was at 7.4 to gain another magic level).
I think that's fine. lvl 50 and mlvl43...I could burn my 200k on manafluid and get to ml 46 or 47. If it were too easy to get ml 60 or 70 it just be really bad. Also even with ml20 you still do 60-70hmm dmg which is quite good. Not to mention rune are like 2x more charge aka hmm 10x gfb 4x Never had any problem. Infact,I can go hunt drags and start my hunt with only bp blanks,make my rune as I hunt with life ring and/or ring of healing. The way it works now is perfect. Not every noob can get ml40 and then go mass ue people who work hard to get their shit.

The greatest problem with the ot is that it uses 7.6 mana formula but is said to be 7.4, that's why that the mages are greatly handicapped (have to burn 4x more mana than it was at 7.4 to gain another magic level).

Top skills are 75+-. top Magic level 45+-, seems fair to me. Most players go Sorcerer anyway, as it's proven to be stronger.

Well knight could do very well aswell. Takes only 50% mana for exori. Add to that the ability to tank anything. Paladin could perform well the problem I see with the paladin I hunt with is they only use bolt. With how much charge hmm have I just don't get why they don't bolt+hmm but whatever,if they like slower leveling im fine with it. People seems to think paladin can just bolt but they have the ability to deal shittons of dmg with just hmm/bolt or even xplo/bolt. Or sd if they're rich enough. For example wand+hmm vs bolt = I deal more damage. If dizzy use bolt+hmm then he deals more damage then me. Now If I sd I deal about 330ish dmg... And he do around 230ish. Add to that his bolt damage 0-150 ..The damage difference is not that much.Just lazy paladin that don't want to spend their money on runes.

i wanted to do a good oldschool server but sadly some idiot has to always ruin it

Thanks 2stuffmaker :)

Thora will back soon!
logo.png

Back