• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][7.6][Custom] Thora RPG Oldschool v2

I recommend using a diff dedicated host, or upload a ping program/proxy on the site.

Its probably being update til the game goes live.

If anyone is checking this thread wondering if the server worth it well...the map is relaly nice,its not laggy....rate are fine. Not to low anyway. Give this a shot and judge for yourself.

well its live....

Last edited:
3904cfdef8898.png

if any English speaker join this msg me out ingame. Cant even talk in gamechat because its mainly PL lol. But the server is nice and im sure we can pull some nice war.

yeah sadly...was having a good time. Hopefully they can find the problem and put it back on.
Sory but uszmen give his datapack to @R.yan :) now we must wait for new server with this map or we can see new update in classicus XD
SUGCDwD.png

King
Regards
RED*

*with thora :)

Sory but uszmen give his datapack to @R.yan :) now we must wait for new server with this map or we can see new update in classicus XD
SUGCDwD.png

King
Regards
RED*

*with thora :)
So honestly man....Seriously......Not even sure what word to use. Who the hell,on earth,or even on the galaxy,would give ryan his datapack? Like,theres no word to describe it.

XD i trolling sory guys XDDDD uszmen made mistake with support people :) but i think he start again thora with better protection :)

Id would have liked to play it if it would have been online Always searching for english speaking mates on such servers

Back