• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][7.6][Custom] Thora RPG Oldschool v2

uszmen

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
dFFauLQ.png

Welcome to Thora Oldschool. We invite you to have fun and participate in the friendly atmosphere of the new server that is THORA, you can not miss it. Have fun!

Server starts 15 June, 2015, 18:00

Website -
http://thora76.sytes.net/news.php
Or
http://176.122.227.54/news.php
http://thora76.sytes.net/register.php
http://thora76.sytes.net/downloads.php
  • Custom RPG Map
  • Protocol 7.6/7.72
  • Magic level x4
  • Skills x7
  • Loot rate x2
  • Stages
    • levels 1-20 - x5
    • levels 21-40 - x4
    • levels 41+ - x3
  • Houses
    • 1 SQM = 100GP
    • /buyhouse
    • /sellhouse [player name]
    • /leavehouse
  • Exp share
    • To activate exp share the party leader must write /share
    • You will receive a message "Shared Experience is now active"
    • 20% bonus exp
  • PVP System
    • Red Skull - 3 frags
    • Ban - 6 frags
    • each 8 hours you lose 1 frag
Minimap

d5AvVMZ.png

Gameplay

You start as a 8 level character in the main town of Thora. The best thing you can do it to find NPC Adam nearby the temple and start doing tasks with him. In the city you can also find a quest for better equipment.
Promotion can be bought with the King, located north of depot, by the price of 10.000 gold coins. NPC Eremo sells Amulet of Loss, he is also nearby the temple. Vials disappear after use.

Tasks
Task System- There are approximately 20 task-npcs and each of them gives different task.
You can only do one task at a time.
If you dont want to do the task you can simply take another one.

You can only grab one task at a time. By completing tasks you can get access to locked doors, when you complete dragon task you can have access to BK quest, for exemple.
nKGlgNT.png

Spell and Regeneration
Spells works as 7.4 + wands and rods, with the exception of Exori (50% mana cost) and Paralyze Rune (500 mana to use).
Conjured Runes and Ammunition x2 (like x2 SD, 10x HMM or x20 bolts)
Shop runes x1 (like x1 SD, 5X HMM)

Druid (2hp/5sec) - (4mana/3sec)
Elder Druid (2hp/4sec) - (4mana/2sec)
Sorcerer (2hp/5sec) - (4mana/3sec)
Master Sorcerer (2hp/4sec) - (4mana/2sec)
Paladin (2hp/4sec) - (4mana/4sec)
Royal Paladin (2hp/3sec) - (4mana/3sec)
Knight (2hp/3sec) - (4mana/5sec)
Elite Knight (2hp/2sec) - (4mana/4sec)

You can buy runes in a backpack at shop.
attachment.php

Screenshots gallery
cXKffHw.png

H5JFNPV.png

7NtdFq4.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I have tested it a few days now, and i must say i really enjoy it.. Make runes and such, the exp rate are good and the rpg feeling is there!
I havnt been lagging as krigasomfan said..
C'mon and try it out

Trying to connect to your site. Server's not responding...

Very nice server, not too easy but not too hard good community and GM is active too.

Greetings \_ IGN: Proximo

Edit: I think its one server without donation (like SMS shop) !!!!

will be trying this out aswell when I have some spare time. Looking good I just hope some people are on for some pvp .. For the fun of it anyway nothing serious :)

Just tried it, seems really fun server. Finally some oldschool custom OT =)
Oldschool custom ot is a dying breed amongst us player. Kungenn Had a pretty solid map and stable server and still fails everyyear. This server seems to perform better at the moment maybe due to being PL. Hoping the best for it. Will give it a shot later today as I said.

As a "non pl" i still enjoy this, friendly players.

But, admin should fix x rate of sds, its 2x and its to low for the amount of cash. 6.5k for 40x, and when the lootrate are this low, there are to hard to make a profit. My last hun was a use of 35-40k and after the hunt i was left with 1.4k

fuck tis server ... 1 mc is allowed but when i mc everyone goes around saying i am botting -.- fuck it, bein killed this way

haha i had a knight skill 70. how can i kill a paladin and a mage lvl 58 xd. But i quit this server -.- if those gues keep killin me how can i train xd

theyre just killing you cause they are bored. Im starting there though so feel free to msg me out when I get a few level and we can go get them while they hunt or something.

well i quit couse of them ;p so with even less players they will get bored even faster xd

And gm, give that red skulled lvl 58 druid a medal for killin players and makin them quit -.-

Back