• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.60] RTS online STARTED :)

If you would be smart you would remove rook since you can pk there <_<. .Also change the hp reg. 1x -.-

there is set no pvp on rook and regenerate is fixed now i think.

Not being sarcastic but are u serious about this ot? I cant even see what rates etc there is or any information since the homepage is so weak.. ?

No offense, things you need to improve:
-Remove rook? Why? Because its just waste. Its bugged as hell. Every single creature hit alot more than they should and your hp reg is 1x so the only thing you can hunt is rats. Way to go!
-Fix so you get a free snakebite rod /wand of vortex when you go to main? If you want it as close as real tibia as possible then add so you will get the first one for free in the magic shop.
-The hp reg in main is still 1x? At least change it to 5x as the mana?
When you've fixed so you get a rod/wand for free then put a message here so I can start playing again lol <_<

If you wanna free wand/rod you need to say first wand/rod.
Creatures will be fixed in one day also regenerate on main is fixed long time ago.

Scorpions and centipedes at the entrance to edron trolls ? Also the spear break chance is to high. Had 3 spears all broke in one shot,
Yes and also. You are saying "creatures will be fixed one day". You know that first impression is pretty important. Players who have tried this server probably wont try it agian if it sucked the first time.

Last edited:
Haha yea the spears brake are like 50% xD i had 13 spears lost all on 1 troll :p

Well you cannot change gold properly. No matter how many gold coins I'd like to change for platinums, I can only change 100 gold for 1 plat at the time.

Back