• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.60] RTS online STARTED :)

We don't know it. There was critical bugs and we can't hold chars:( Now all is repaied and shouldn't be crash. Bugs please write in this posts today will be official forum

Delited the chars agin?, i lost my char 2 times now.. i dont think i will be back but its a nice ot

Halexo aka Joel Donman aka GM of Mythora aka im not cheating aka he doesnt play on his ots with all donator items and never put online ots only for money ....

Sorry but its Fail server..... many bugs and i was just lvl 8

stop spamming noob. All knows you put your own donation server in all threats

Delited the chars agin?, i lost my char 2 times now.. i dont think i will be back but its a nice ot

not again we don't write started like 2 days ago you make char on test server then it was deleted. Its first and last reset

What you talking? My server is not mythora its other, and please stop insulting me or i will report you.

Topic: server is rlly bad, lags kicks etc..

you can report but noob is not bad word then u can only talking stop writing here its be better

and don't be funny only you write there is lags other ppkls think difrence then bye and close door ^^

You deny ur server is lagging? GL then everyone will trust you on the future ^.-

What you talking? My server is not mythora its other, and please stop insulting me or i will report you.

Topic: server is rlly bad, lags kicks etc..
You have a long history of spamming the ad board with your bothering and rude posts. I suggest you to leave this thread if you don't like to play this.

now should be ok i give presents to 2 my customer with internet shop maybe it is wgt was laggs

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry its impossible to play if youre from sweden me and my 4 mates just left the server. Died without even seeing what was happenin. I have more laggs here than I have on US servers <_<

I like your intro video, not bad. Hopefully it will be a good server.

i died twice becouse of the frezze/lags.. Like zackvor said its laggy like a USA serv..

Back