• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [7.92] Sabrehaven Sugar | New Real Map Server Starting 12th December 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://sugar.sabrehaven.com
Server Address
game.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, newcomers,
save the date because the 2020-12-12 18:00 CET is the launch date of the brand new Sabrehaven Sugar server!

Server Information
Hostname to connect to the game server: game.sabrehaven.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 7.92 (you can also download custom client in the Sabrehaven Sugar Downloads)
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Poland, Europe (OVH Servers)

Experience rates:
For players with vocation:

Level 1 - 10: 10x
Level 11 - 20: 9x
Level 21- 30: 8x
Level 31 - 40: 7x
Level 41- 50: 6x
Level 51- 60: 5x
Level 61- 70: 4x
Level 71- 80: 3x
Level 81+: 2x

For players without vocation:

Level 1 - 8: 10x
Level 9+: 1x

Skill level rate: 3x
Magic level rate: 2x
Loot rate: 2x
Spawn rate: CUSTOM (See FAQ)
Frags till red skull per day: 3
Frags till ban per day: 5
Frags till red skull per week: 6
Frags till ban per week: 12
Red skull duration: 7 days (2 days for PK ban)
* Frags are summing up per day & week only. It has no count per month for punishment.

Features and Miscellaneous
  • Server Save 10:00 CEST/CET.
  • Premium is always free for everyone!
  • Pay-To-Win! In donation shop there won't be any item ever which could not be available to obtain in game by the free player!
  • HACKED Cipsoft Resources. Sabrehaven Sugar is using the original 7.72 map with its scripting, original Cipsoft based NPCs system, original items system and original monsters from 7.72 times. Also, many of the mechanics are reverse-engineered like conditions, monster combats, weapons and many many other things!
  • Spells don't have to be learn.
  • Captain NPCs responds to please bring me to [city] immediately.
  • Bank Account System Do not forget that the house rent has to be paid via bank account balance money. Also, there exists guild bank account system which can be used for many different transactions like guild wars payment.
  • All Quests from the 7.92 era are implemented as in the Real Tibia.
  • Party Experience Share if you are the leader of party just type !share in the text chat to enable or disable the experience share for your party. This feature does not exist in the 7.92 version however due a lot of requests from players we successfully integrated the party experience share exactly as is in the newest Tibia versions with the vocation bonus just like described in the wiki. Furthermore, the shared party applies to the task system as well. However maximum two players will be awarded from the party with the successful task monster kill.
  • Rashid & Djinns in order to trade with djinns you have to complete the quest. However to trade with Rashid you do not need any quest to complete. The rashid can be found in its casual spawn places regarding the day of the week. The only difference is that on Mondays instead of Svargrond it spawns to Thais DP.
  • Custom Offline-Training the really detailed information about custom features of offline training see FAQ.
  • Gold Converting to convert gold you have to wear the gold converting ring it has 100 charges to convert gold and can be bought at any jewelery NPC in any city.
  • Great Library in Website Items, Monsters, NPCs, Tasks, Spells and more is available for everyone to take a sneaky peek!
  • Real Players ONLY Policy the Sabrehaven server policy about magic numbers in online statistics is a little different than in the majority of open tibia servers. We wish to stand out with our real online players policy from the all of the other greedy servers and be a 100% transparent server. That is why instead of training rooms with monks we introduced the custom and very balanced offline-training system. That is why the runes can be bought in shop and there are no need to setup your rune-making farms. And so on and so forth starting from botting prevention and ending with the mindset that our players are not fools and do not want to be fooled that there are 1k players online when after server save only 200 comes back.
oYGFK0T.png

ommBehl.png

o5mm5LR.png

biRvCUx.png

HpFPlq5.png

For more pictures take a look in our Sabrehaven Sugar Gallery at the website
Stay tuned & keep watching news on website!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice, will try it for sure.
Hope it will not be like paladyneria.pl or knighteria.pl now xD
Since the whole mechanics of the game is based on the 7.72 reverse-engineered sources there definitely won't be a knights or paladins as a top vocation. However, the whole balance upgrades driven for those specific vocations were introduced to make them more playable. And players who loves to play as a knight or paladin will feel that those gentle boosts are just making them more equal to the mages and definitely does not overpower them.
Btw own making runes 2x? Hope shop and own make will be same not like on kasteria
+ maybe more frags for redskull etc
No, the runes you conjure is the same charge as buying in shop. For many reasons which I believe are self-explanatory.

May I have some suggestions?

1. Make Gold Changer Ring click on use item and give it 1 second exhaust at least.

2. Could you increase a little amount of frags you can make until you are banned?
Frags till ban per day: 6
Frags till ban per week: 13

3. Could you add one last final exp stage?
Level 121+: 1,6x

Thank you for your suggestions @tibia_player I am definitely thinking similarly about your second and third tip. If we will see that there are people advancing the level too fast we will introduce further stages before it is too late. And about the frags amount- most likely that during the server start there will be quite much random player killing while everyone is still on a low level. I wish to not allow this abuse specially in the early server days. Once the server will grow and the players base will become more sustainable I bet that everyone will start asking for frags increase till the punishment in order to have better PvP experience and we will definitely accept this suggestion to increase the frag limits.

The Christmas Spirit in Sabrehaven
christmas.png
Only one day remaining till the great Sabrehaven Sugar launch!

Only one hour remaining till the Sabrehaven Sugar launch! Create your character now! <3
1607789787569.png

how its looking now? not many players tbh
It is ain't bad. There we have 3 twitch streamers currently playing and just few minutes ago we have reached the 85 players record. So it is fine. We don't have bots walking around or players sitting in offline training monks so we have 85 real players and it is growing :) I would say that this is great. I hope you to join the server too :)

Monster pathing is bugged, your summons can block you (the last one dont actually go back when he has available path).
Macro is not pushished (guy was training whole night on his druid/knight as he run out of worms and killed his character xD)
Ot is fine but its for sure not long term, just propably 1 week adventure

tutors abusing frag ban bug
Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
Tutors are nothing more but a simple players which has good knowledge in Tibia game and are willing to help for people to answer their questions in the help chat. However I am sorry about frags to banishment bug.
Monster pathing is bugged, your summons can block you (the last one dont actually go back when he has available path).
Macro is not pushished (guy was training whole night on his druid/knight as he run out of worms and killed his character xD)
Ot is fine but its for sure not long term, just propably 1 week adventure
I can guarantee that the server will stay active and alive more than months. That is for sure. Also, could you please tell me more about bugged summons path? I could not reproduce how summons does block you.1608056799546.png

Hahaha this ot is so fuckin corrupted
GM logged off his character that killed white skull when i tried to kill him XD
dont recommend, changed my mind