• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.00]Tibiarise retro server[8.03.2024 at 18:00CET]

Server Website/AAC
http://tibiarise.com
Server Address
Tibiarise.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

GodSugar

Reaction score
~Tibiarise~
Server will start 08.03.2024 at 18:00 CET

Ip:
Tibiarise.com

Client:
Own client

Uptime:
24/7

Hosted in:
Poland

www.Tibiarise.com

Exprate:
Global x1

Map:
Global Tibia 8.0

Runes:
Global 8.0

Loot rate:
Global x1

Server type:
PVP

Skills & Magic rates:
Global 8.0

Greetings Tibians!
We are thrilled to introduce you to Tibiarise server, your ultimate destination for an authentic Tibia experience! Prepare to embark on an adventure like never before, as we bring you back to the golden age of Tibia with all the beloved features and quests of version 8.0.

Features Highlights
All 8.0 Quests, Missions, Questlong, and Access: Delve into the rich lore of Tibia with every island unlocked, including Port Hope, Liberty Bay, Rookgaard, and Svargrond.

Balanced Vocations: Experience a level playing field with meticulously tweaked spell damages to enhance your gaming experience.

Classic Raids: Relive the thrill of facing off against legendary raid creatures, ready to wreak havoc on nearby towns and cities.

Addons as in Real Tibia: Earn your character's customization through completing missions and collecting items just like in the original Tibia.

Balanced Monsters: Encounter monsters that pose a challenge yet remain fair and balanced for all players.

Quest Spike Sword in Rookgaard: Seek out the iconic Spike Sword quest in Rookgaard and wield its power!

House Auction on Site: Secure your dream home through our on-site house auction feature.

Trade Enhancement: Say goodbye to NPC runes - encourage player interaction and trade by removing runes from NPCs.
Djins and Rashid prices reduced by 50%.

Own Tibia Client: No more hassles with IP changers - our dedicated Tibia client ensures seamless gameplay.

Every new player become 7days premium account on server start!
Join us on www.tibiarise.com

Created new thread, because don't want to be conected with people im not.

this guy have a 2-3 accounts with same avatars, you can follow back topics lol, delete this please.

this guy have a 2-3 accounts with same avatars, you can follow back topics lol, delete this please.
Actually its second acc because on other one people were thinking im a person who im not.
Please delete this and this server datapack.
Whats actualy wrong with you? You didnt even enter and want me to delete something i was working on. Take Care.

take any of Tibia clients edit RSI nr and Ip Config, you will get the same result. That was common error while Editing an 8.0 Tibia Client.
Post automatically merged:

We Are Online!!!
well it is not helping in any way you end up having 10 players online.

Doesn't matter how many ppl is online, I will keep it Uptime.
yeah but 90% of people are not gonna turn off windows defender to play on your bad ots.
I seen people who had 10% health running around rook so I guess its not even properly adjusted with the monsters and damage
your male players get coat instead of jacket which should be for female btw.

also :
1709929234285.png

also they bug on corners
1709929248552.png

46518df731c5ca91ff84b201b9b603e1.gif

1709929647309.png

also didnt evne change RSA because i exported it out of client and its same as cipsofts so i ran it in otcv8 and to no surprise running a bot without a problem .

Last edited:
yeah but 90% of people are not gonna turn off windows defender to play on your bad ots.
I seen people who had 10% health running around rook so I guess its not even properly adjusted with the monsters and damage
your male players get coat instead of jacket which should be for female btw.

also :
View attachment 82834

also they bug on corners

46518df731c5ca91ff84b201b9b603e1.gif

also didnt evne change RSA because i exported it out of client and its same as cipsofts so i ran it in otcv8 and to no surprise running a bot without a problem .
this one with trough was actualy easy to fix. was failure in script. The stuff with bot i told you using one of it will be permabanable.
For Sure its my first project so i will fix everything but it takes time. already Working on client which wouldnt show this type of errors.

1709942720783.png
Post automatically merged:

he ignores because he got the scam he wanted LOL

Last edited:
Back