• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.1] Pomiary

Server Website/AAC
https://pomiaryots.pl
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
Can you please post a map screenshot?

So far this is how does the surface look like without some parts. As you can see there is still many places to revamp, but there is a lot going in undergrounds. Soon there wil be updated map with spawns, quests info and npc info for website to make the game more clear.

Attachments

• MAPA 29.09 clear.png
    MAPA 29.09 clear.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 35 · VirusTotal
I think U can do much more with OTC.
I really liked this OT. I played a few days on this server. Map is great for me, I can see similarity to Karmia, but is custom. The cities resemble those of real map, like Jungle= Port Hope , Amida= Ankrahmun etc. The server have a potential, but you need more advertisment, beacuse meanwhile its "dead ots" with ~10 players online and this server doesnt deserve for it.
~Epifanio

There is still a lot of content to add and once I will think it is enough for official release, then I may try to run this with OTC. However still trying to complete essential features (exc items, dungeons, questlines and so on) it may take hundreds of hours.
Actual group of people, each actively playing for over a week, is not a bad result and there is hope for more once things I've listed down will be completed - the only problem is lack of time to properly take care of this.
You also have an impact, @Friendly - thanks! ;)

Altough the server lost some attention during last days (several big servers started), still there are people enjoying to play here - one of them hit 300 lvl today after 3 weeks of playing, mostly solo!
Server needs new players - we are fully free and open for suggestion! There you can have a true impact on the server!

Back