• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.41, 8.42] Azeroth Multiworld Server Free Pacc 24/7 Dedicated Server

Azeroth Team

Reaction score
reklamah.gif

Hello. I’d like to introduce our recent Azeroth Real Map project.

Our map contains all cities and hunting ground. Even less important places had been updated to its current look. We consider that not every single person likes to do a tiresome job, on the other hand we believe that it needs to be achieved by any work, and it can’t be so easy. That’s why loot had been reworked and now is more like real, still a lot faster. By real I mean that we’ve added many items to the monsters, even these that are useless. Their attacks are now like real too. Also, all 8.4 spells are existent and work similar to the real ones. On Azeroth you’re able to solve 90% of quests, amongst others that is Poi, Inquisition, Banshee, Banuta and Yalahar which all were made to look like real.

Currently, we have two servers - Nargonia PvP and Ascalonia PvP.

More Info about Ascalonia:
• Website: Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG
• Ip: 94.23.33.88
• Type: PvP
• Protocol 8.41, 8.42
• Dedicated Server 24/7
• Exp stages:
1-30 40x
31-50 30x
51-75 25x
76-100 20x
101-150 15x
151-200 10x
201+ 5x

• Skills x10
• Magic Level x5
• Commands !aol, !bless
• Npcs sell bp mp, runes itp
• System Wars
• System Wanted

• Houses available to buy after reaching level 40
• Guild creation after reaching 30 lvl
• All cities and hunting grounds include (GENGIA, OKEN, PYRE)
• No Rookgaard
• 90% of quests present in real Tibia such as Pits of Inferno, Inquisition, In Service of Yalahar Quest, Banuta, Banshee, HOTA itp. (all based on real Tibia)
• PACC is free
• Shop with special events

Screenshots:
demonhunttapeta.png

barb.png
3007hnb.png
u8nyf.png

More Info about Nargonia:
• Website: Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG
• Ip: 94.23.33.88
• Type: PvP
• Protocol 8.41, 8.42
• Dedicated Server 24/7
• Exp stages:
1 - 40 130x
41 - 60 100x
61 - 85 80x
86 - 100 50x
101 - 130 25x
131 - 180 20x
181 - 250 15x
251 - 280 10x
281 - 300 8x
301+ 5x
• Skills x20
• Magic Level x10
• Commands !aol, !bless
• Npcs sell bp mp, runes itp
• System Wars
• System Wanted

• Houses available to buy after reaching level 40
• Guild creation after reaching 30 lvl
• All cities and hunting grounds include (GENGIA, OKEN, PYRE)
• No Rookgaard
• 90% of quests present in real Tibia such as Pits of Inferno, Inquisition, In Service of Yalahar Quest, Banuta, Banshee, HOTA itp. (all based on real Tibia)
• PACC is free
• Shop with special events

Screenshots:
orsh.png
orsh2.png

We wish ya great fun!

realmap real map real tibia realtibia ots rpg realots real ots 24/7 azerothots.com azeroth nargonia ascalonia pvp enfo pvp-enfo

Seems like a nice fun server!

Gonna test out Nargonia :)

EDIT: Just done playing a little.
I got lvl 60 on a ek and i gotta admit, it's somewhat hard. You start with a good weapon/set but not knowing anyone and with little cash(500gps) I found it somewhat hard to get supplies to start.
The other problem is the weapon. I can't see myself getting another weapon(using halberd atm) untill a higher level. And since it's hard to lvl with a halberd.. You know.
Also I didn't like the fact that the broadcast is done in polish, players won't bother speaking english and will most likely hunt non polish guys(since I am one, i almost got killed by a 155 mage)

Even in the forum people speak polish only...

Overall fun server. 6/10

Last edited:
Back