• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

In my opinion You shouldn't play you're own character on the atlantyda World RPG. It's not ethical

In my opinion You shouldn't play you're own character on the atlantyda World RPG. It's not ethical

Why shudn't we play in ot we created? We aren't unmature guys who makes items for themselves nor we dont support any other players, most of pictures are from players that arent connected with leading crew so putting all to one bag is not very clever way of thinking.

Also there are not many high levels so you still can be the TOP 1 :)

hmm...forced to buy premium in order use a core feature in the game?

thats probably why your server population halved in the last few days.

you should rethink your whole premium system, so stupid

We don't want to give items or things like this to sms shop, its shitty.
Premium isn't so much important i have seen people who plays without it:)
Premium gives you just new spells, and you can normally play without it.

We don't want to give items or things like this to sms shop, its shitty.
Premium isn't so much important i have seen people who plays without it:)
Premium gives you just new spells, and you can normally play without it.

So..you are saying that we are supposed to play without..for example, Utani hur, exori san (in my case since I play paladin), exori con, exevo mas san etc? Exura san as well?

Is a mage supposed to play without their elemental strikes? <- I dont know if u actually need premium for that, but since u need premium for utani hur I guess u need prem for those as well.

However, I think premium spells and premium outfits should be for everyone. Premium should include like some few extra % exp maybe? (since its a low rate server I think that would attract alot of players to buy premium) And there should be some premium city with some basic spawns and special spawns as well. As someone mentioned above, a stamina refiller, that makes your stamina full is good as well. Red skull remover maybe? You could perhaps add addon items or boss items (Like dragon claw, soul stone, mandrake etc.) that u need for several addons.

Just a thought.. ;P

We turned off stamina, so refilers are just useless, also rs remover is nice thing but i think it will be overused, we are gonna make some pacc areas soon...

UPDATE

Hello friends!
Next update and next changelog!
Have Fun!

*Added Lottery.
*Added Few new npc.
*Added new monsters.
*Added new quest.
*Added New Respawns south to Atlanta.

*Fixed few bugs.
*Fixed Exura gran mas res spell.
*Fixed Pz bugs
*Fixed Map bugs
*Fixed Promotion bug.
*Fixed Other small bugs.

Thanks for all!
Atlantyda World Team!

Hello.

World Update 2.0 will be the biggest update that came in. We will add:

*Area similiar to Tiquanda
*Area similiar to Darashia
*Area similiar to POH
*Quests (mostly for high levels)
*New monsters
*Respawn map on main site

We hope that impleting such a big package to game will end whining about "there are no places to exp" but unlucky it will take some time to make such big update so we ask you all for a little patience. We thinks that update will took us from 2 to 3 days.

Thanks you all for playing with us.
Atlantyda World Team.

UPDATE 2.0 TEASER!

tiq.png

update2a.png

updateo.png

update 2.0 will be moved to tommorow. Thanks and stay tuned!

respawn map is already working, visit a site, go to world map, click on map and travel with cursor, in some areas will show clouds with name of area and monsters that lurks there

UPDATE 2.0!

Hey Guys, we are uploading last fixes and changes right now! Soon you will be able to experience and explore all the new content our mappers created for ya! We know it's kinda late and it was postponed a few times but finally we are here with a brand new one! What are we going to see? I really doubt that I need to repeat what it will contain but once more: territories similar to PoH (plains of havoc), Tiquanda(the jungle island) and much much more! At start tiquanda won't be fully accessable but we will change it soon enough. Still we're giving you PoH which is filled with Giant Spiders, skeletons, ghouls and other scary monsters It's quite rich with respawns so you shouldn't have much difficulty finding new place to level up.

In the next few days we are planning to add:
*new NPC selling royal spears outside the atlanta village
*power bolts to buy
*change ban requirements (killing players)
*more quests
*and many many more !

We, Administration of Atlantyda World server are really sorry about all the delay with update and we invite you all to discover and solve all the misteries we prepared for you in 2.0 UPDATE! Stay with us and have fun !

Also we have made:
*from now you can do things while running (healing, eating, sorting items)
*we introduced "Help (English)" and "Help (Polish)"
*mute time (10 second) on help channels
*npc fixes
*fixed attack of power boltów
*other small things

Another update:
*added POH
*added new quests
*added new NPC's

*Fixed map bugs
*Fixed all other minor bugs
up2p.png