• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

It came!

Now is the month! The day has come! The moment has come! In what is already known! After so many days of work, sleepless nights. It is awaited by us, but surely, through You the moment.. at which we give formally exact date of start Atlantyda World. So..
Server is starting on Friday, 17 June, at 6 PM. (GMT+1)

Strong knights! Powerful magicians! Crafty paladins! Gather strength, take some friends, since the begining of the never-ending adventure is at hand! Only over a dozen miserable hours separates You from the start of this addivtive adventure on unknown lands and seas of the Atlantyda World!

Poleć znajomym

Check every day Strona g??wna forum There You will find fresh information. On this website will be official website of the server, soon :). Register as a first

Server is starting on Friday, 17 June, at 6 PM. (GMT+1)! Are you ready to start your adventure!?

For more screenshoots and informations go on www.atlantydaworld.pl !!

On days, we want to create an english zone on our forum, so that you may be able to understand everything ; )

As is the night.... Hmm, maybe something about ghosts? Buuuuu!

sorry for double...

im beta testing game, all i want to say its damn awesome, plenty of quests ones are good to use others are wastefully but every quest is diffrent.

When it will be launched, i advise you to play here, fun here is like water, 3/4 of it. ^^

This server is going to be impressive. I can not wait to take off. Today I invite their friends, and you invite your! I hope that Atlantis will be a success World of Poles:)

Regards!

gogoogogogogo keep it up! cannot wait till full release <3

The test server is private?
There will be donations like premium or overpowered items? How much will premium cost?

-> Great server my mates will play it, if it is not too easy..

tests are closed as far as i know. About shop, there will be premium and some decorations to houses, etc. Paying will be by sms for poland and by paypal (thinks so) for other countries.

We Will Wait for it but make threaths in other tibia forum to get mass log in start (100-200) players to good rpg/war play ;)
There will be sms shop or only pacc? if only pacc so great ;]
Good luck in making server.
etc. sorry for english;>

Back