• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

We Will Wait for it but make threaths in other tibia forum to get mass log in start (100-200) players to good rpg/war play ;)
There will be sms shop or only pacc? if only pacc so great ;]
Good luck in making server.
etc. sorry for english;>

Yes, in sms shop will be only PACC :)

and items like blood herb/skeleton decoration etc.
nothing valuable ;)

We Will Wait for it but make threaths in other tibia forum to get mass log in start (100-200) players to good rpg/war play ;)
There will be sms shop or only pacc? if only pacc so great ;]
Good luck in making server.
etc. sorry for english;>

slang i know :p? (conlgo/spiritual) in that case hi : ]

you know why pl are stupid?, because EVERY server they start is only pl language and only pl ppl that cant a shit of english-.-

SO DAMN PLS, DO A SERVER WITH ENGLISH AS LANGUAGE!

you know why pl are stupid?, because EVERY server they start is only pl language and only pl ppl that cant a shit of english-.-

SO DAMN PLS, DO A SERVER WITH ENGLISH AS LANGUAGE!

Is this english? I wouldn't say so.

I do love custom projects. ;)

HIHO JONNET ;D
So i think we must wait for this i think ,,GREAT'' ot.. without orshabal morons/kids and without trolls..

etc. im now not From conglo/spiritual ( on this time anuris fuck his brain with eldory and join all idiots to team <sue mea,goldberger and some more morons who hack old ppls from conglo>.
Its funny team now Exitum is better than ,,Conglomerate'' ;D

dear JSphair, for this moment forum is directed to polish players only i think we will launch english section with the start of the server or day before it.

Hello everyone !

I have got bad news for You :(. There is a problem with start of the server. It is not performance problem or it is not depend on it that it was not enough of time. It is my personal problem. I work as a waiter and yesterday my boss called to me and told me that they need me at work from friday to sunday!

I know that server can start on Friday but.. It will need me in every second after start.. On first week, I must be online 24/7! And I hope, you understand me. Anyone does not know this server like me, that is a problem, I will not give you a lot of fun without someone who can know everything about the server.

Server is ready and waiting for new players! but...

We move "start of the Atlantyda World" on Thuesday 21 June 2011 - > 07:00PM (GMT+1)!

On 17 June 2011 you will can create your account onwww.atlantydaworld.pl! Poleć znajomym

I understand your disappointment, I know that to some extent we have failed you, but please understand me There are matters of importance (Atlantyda World), but more importantly (Job and reputation).

Start date is one hundred percent sure, and if not .. you can cut my hand!
Do not fail us and stay here! Will you?

Cheers, and once again sorry.
Maciorqa aka Adi69, Head Admin.

as to keep ots intresting im posting my beta test pictures :)

foty4h.jpg

foty2.jpg

foty1.jpg

foty3.jpg

Back