• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

kosmidis we wont make reset, no matter what, discussion about it is senseless, if you have anything more important to say than the things you said atm, say it or be gone.

I can say from player perspective that server is not ready for 200 new players to come. I mean There is space and many respawns but if we wipe all those players will be forced to go to the low-level areas, which are not prepared for such crowds. They can do well for maybe 60 people but not for 200. Now, people can split and level up quickly bcoz many respawns are free due to low online number.

However, I have to admit that we observed nice increase of online players this week. Almost every single day there are newcomers who like what they see so ;)
Why don't you give it one more try, if you played alrdy you have something to continue!

kosmidis we wont make reset, no matter what, discussion about it is senseless, if you have anything more important to say than the things you said atm, say it or be gone.

I don't see the reason you have to offend me.I'm not the cause of the situation in AW so don't blame me and calm down.I don't tell you what you have to do,so please,don't do it,too.If you don't want to help your project to get alive,it's not my fault.It's the end,sry If I've diusturbed your monologue there...

you didin't offended me but saying round around same thing is kinda booring.

guys annoucment!

From now on every old and new account gets 3 days pacc for free till this whole week!

small update

fixed strikes (exori flam etc) damage [powered up]
fixed hitchance of palladins [powered up]

YET ANOTHER UPDATE

As we promised we are adding new update:

* fixed druid addon npc
* fixed damage minotaur archer.
* fixed respawn on POH.
* added 2 new islands.
* added new quests.

We still working on house auction by site, soon it will be ready.

some of screenies

Sorry for little informating delay i had to leave, so let me tell you what we have introduced:

UPDATE

*18 new tasks, npcs are in atlanta.
*some of small fixes
*exp of canibals is lowered from 150-300 exp.
*introduced counting script command !counter to eneable/disable it.

Comming Soon!

We have Map of Congeria, we will probably take some of it and mix with our map so there will be prolly a big map/respawns update :)

Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom