• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.54+] Noobwar.eu, priv chars WAR

yanger

Banned User
Reaction score
[8.6] Noobwar.eu, priv chars WAR

Hey,
Today, i preset most popular Noobwar server over the world.
This is an innovative ots PVP-E/WAR in which you don't lose any skills when you die!

2nqwnjt.png

Przedstawiam wam popularny serwer NooBwar.eu. Jest to nowatorski ots PVP-E na którym po śmierci nie tracisz żadnych skilli, ani mlvl!

Zawiera on nową mapę robioną od podstaw, wiele tp na exp, oraz oryginalne questy!
We have own map, we did it 100%, it is many TP's to little Exp, and original quests.

2eokt35.png

1zxpee0.png

Masz dostęp do trainerów, ale uważaj! Wszędzie czają się pk!
You have acces to trainers, but be careful! Everywhere is pk!

25ji687.png

Spotkasz tu wielu przyjaznych ludzi, zbierz drużynę i ruszaj na podbój świata!
You will meet here many friendly people, gather the team and move to conquer the world!

8vu1bo.png

2aep7as.png

Pamiętaj, że im więcej zabijesz, tym więcej zarobisz! Za każdego fraga dostaniesz jeden liśc marijuany, zbierz jak najwięcej i wymieniaj je na expa w postaci jajek, lub złoto!
Remember, that the more you kill, the more you earn! For every frag you get a marijuana leaf, collect as much as possible and replace them on the exp, or gold!

2zp737p.png

Serwer gwarantuje wyrównanie profesji! Mag ma śmiercionośny vis hur, druid paraliż, palladyn ogromne obrażenia na odległość, a knight sporą ilość życia i największe obrażenia w bliskim starciu!
Server guarantees balanced vocations! Sorcerer has deathly Energy Wave, druid has Paralyze, Palladin hits stronger at distance fighting, and knight has much HP and the best hits in a close battle!

4ik3f4.png

Masz możliwość zakupienia lepszych itemków za sms, jak i za marijuany!
You have the ability to buy better items for Paypal (contact in game, or comment news), as well as for marijuana!

2ypd6w9.png

97lmoo.png

Wyposażenie to bardzo ważny element gry, zadbaj by twoje eq wyglądało właśnie tak, jak najszybciej!
Equipment is a very important part of the game, make sure that your eq will looks like this, as soon as possible!

25540pk.png

Vip area to nowe, lepsze expowiska, a także dostęp do trainerów z pz, boty są dozwolone, więc możesz skillować całą noc bez obaw przed pk!
Vip area is a new and better exp places, as well as access to the pz trainers, bots are allowed, so you can skills all night without fear pk!

20qe63m.png

51q90n.png

Rates:
Exp: x0.25
Pvp exp: x7
Skills: x45
Mlvl: x10
Loot Rate: x0.1​

Btw! This is one of the few places where you can smoke legal marijuana! :peace:

Sorry for bad english and please comment!! :peace: Amigos; D

Last edited:
:)

Yeah! server is good... Very good support team,marijuanas and eggs system! Four words: THE BEST PVP-E SERVER!!!

It is little lagged when server save.. but tomorrow or 16may we buy new Dedicated Server, Internet 10x better so i think it will be fine: ) Thanks for positive comments

Back