• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.54+] Noobwar.eu, priv chars WAR

Jerexius,
paypal added.
one sd? maybe it was the best mlvl at the server, and u was Ed/Ms with no UTAMO? refresh =)

Well, I already donated and no points recieved, check out your paypal account lol.

I thought it was a very good OT when I saw the name "noobwar.eu" and the highscores.. but I then I stepped out of PZ and got killed in 1 hit by a same level guy like me.. I was like o_O and checked up his magic level and then I saw all the bullshit lvl 20's with ML 120 XD that was so hilarious so I logged off

It is still retarded that a same level guy like me can one hit me, that is the retarded thing
I don't care how long I could last WITH manashield

What happend with all the good war ot's, i mean donates on a war ot? Come on really...
And then those high magic levels that many people have, pff some geeks afk skill for weeks.

Put some limits on ur server, and remove those lame donations then it would be more fun.

I miss those good old world war ot's (Worldwar), i can't find any of them atm.

Back