• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.54] Oldtimes.com.pl - START 17.02.2012 !

MatMal

Reaction score

The server is starting on 17.02.2012 at 17:00 (GMT +1)

Create an Account now! - Oldtimes - Latest News

We would like to invite single players to a contest free premium points – for players! [click]
We would like to invite teams to a contest! (Guilds) free premium points – for teams! [click]

At the beginning, we would like to invite everyone to seeing our trailer :

[video=youtube;BzYDf3JdrOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzYDf3JdrOM[/video]

Admission
(Why we arisen?)​

W
elcome everyone in that post. In „Oldtimes” Server post! Oldtimes.com.pl (V2) is the second version of our great server. First edition had got some weakness, which without players had not been found. Already, server is on 100% efficient. Every player, played on first edition will tell you about superlatives of our server and about PVP system which is really great. PVP system has been development for a few old school things. Our server is designed to remind these servers from the good old days - and that means sweating (pots), bursty, spells, uhy and numbers of other things we have forgotten, comes back into favor? Probably many of you remember the emotions, the prior 4-5 years, when the game Tibia was a pleasure, and videos of the war on youtube had on 30.000 views ... Any of you remember at least one master pvp, which performed the impossible, and that to this day you stuck in the memory. Unfortunately, the current Tibia, and servers based on it do not give us so much pleasure from the game at once, passing by the players, going on all kinds of objects, cooldowns, and a whole bunch of other additives caused that PVP and the game was reduced to the lowest level since the birth of the tibia. It's time to tell NO![/ B]

Quests, tasks and new map!

Our server has all the quests that were available for Tibia 8.54! Let me add that quests such as POI or INQ are 100% mapped as real tibia, which makes their performance is not as easy as you would have thought!
But do not worry, the rewards from some quests have been edited, so sometimes your efforts are rewarded with rye - well worth the hard way! What's more, our server has a wide range of quests you have not known, ranging from simple boxes come and kill, by NPC tasks until after a long and complex RPG tasks - also must be ready and present yourselves to the challenge!

Quests:
(Old and new which you don not know)

Tasks:
(For "High" and "Low" levels – there are a lot of them!)

New slands!
(Terrains are added to real map!)

World Map - oldtimes.com.pl [click]

Title System!
(Earn the respect not only getting level!)

[/

The game
(Map, rules, client, etc.)​

Server is based on the Tibia client 8.54. Do not we set server on client 7.6 or 8.0 version because the data do not give us such a range of options as version 8.54 and older versions of the engines are not always stable and as efficient as that we have. We recognized that the client 8.54 is right, and back to old times for the client version is 100% possible, hence the motto of the server "Oldtimes.com.pl - Old Times in the new edition!" [/ B] An important problem are bots, but it found a solution. We know that botting has become one of the essential parts of the game on servers type of OTS. Therefore, the rules on this issue are brief and very clear on the server, botting while training will be allowed but exp is definitely not. [/ B] When a player will be caught on gaining experience on the bot, will get "notice" and teleport to the temple, each player will receive three notes, of which the third is the absolute removal from the database as - delete.
The rules are clear and simple, I hope that will be respected.

What is more the theme of play, we need not write much because each of you well remember those wonderful times.

"Abra Kadabra" - Witchcraft and magic!
(overview)​

A
s I noticed on our server back to the old magic.
We pass the old power of runes, wizards, and the old power of magic! Knights and Paladins get old healing power of runes "Ultimate Healing", in short - everything back to normal!
Wizards is returned to spell exevo gran mas vis. Druids spell is returned to the masses of gran exevo pox. The Knights will rejoice with the news that the spell exori will again be equal to 100 mana points and spell exana mort in collaboration with UH rune to stop even the most formidable opponent!

Described spells are only part of the magic total change - The whole you can see here. [klick]

OldTimes.com.pl in numbers
(exp rate, skill rate etc.)

Exp rate:
15x - (lvl 1 - lvl 20)
10x - (lvl 20 - lvl 100)
8x - (lvl 100 - lvl 150)
5x - (lvl 150 - 200)
4x - (lvl 200 - 250)
2x - (lvl 251 - XX)

Skill rate: ~~ 9x
Magic rate: ~~ 5x
Loot rate: ~~ 1,5x
Klient: 8.54 Cipsoft Client english
Hosting: CuddiHosting.pl

Perhaps you are wondering what rates to set the server so , that it was a problem for us, so the number described below may be slightly changed, all is to discuss.

Summary

So nice people, we have presented you, our server in this short, but I hope informative announcement. I hope that we have prepared the server to enjoying you, and your presence on it will bring a lot of excitement and fun! We also invite you to discuss in a post have you got any questions or suggestions? Shoot ahead! We look forward to hearing your opinions!

The server is starting on 17.02.2012 at 17:00 (GMT +1)!

Server homepage: Oldtimes - Latest News
Forum of the server: Oldtimes • Strona glowna forum
Server e-mail: [email protected]

Greeting,
OldTimes Staff.

###​

Last edited:
Jest szansa się wybić bo server nie długo wystartuje więc zapraszam ;d , mapa duża więc jest i gdzie śmigać ; ) ,dużo ludzi, zajebista atmosfera, questy, taski, eventy administracja w porządku, czego tu chcieć więcej ;d

Wbijajcie.

17.02.2012 godzina 17:00 !

Pozdrawiam
Toxo.

Hello all! I played on this ots. This ots is very nice. I recommend it. GM is very kind. And if u like OLDTIBIA go ahead and play there. CU IN TIBIA.

Problem solved!

We found a very good solution to the problem of selling high loot. Many people did not like it that in the main cities (Carlin, Thais, Veno) there is no npc who buy by Djin / Rashid items.
On the other side, some people liked this solution. We solved it in this way, in of Thais, next to the ship appeared in a shop where we sell these items, but a lower price!
Also people who receive the loot to Djins in Ankrahmun, earn more! We think that this is a good solution to this contentious issue.

Greetings!

http://oldtimes.com.pl - Join Us! Start in 3 days!

Annoucment

Today or tomorrow we will open a public ventrilo server 2.1.4 oldtimes.com.pl for gamers for gamers who do not have your own VT server.

The second issue is the Paladin.
- Spears are disappearing slowly.
- Stones are disappearing slowly.
- Exevo mas san is giving normal damage and takes 160 MP
- Slightly increased DMG
- Fixed rate of Utamo tempo san

And free new location: Thais Tomb for medium levels.

Tell a friend!

Two days to start, take your friends, create an account, start your adventure! - Oldtimes.com.pl - The best RPG-PVP real map server! - Latest News Tell a friend!

Please i think i'm not gettin it, is it a 8.54 server but the exaust of defensive/offensive stack just as in 8.0 or 7.8?? the damages are like 7.8~8.0???

Back