• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.54] Oldtimes.com.pl - START 17.02.2012 !

BUMP!

Join to us! Oldtimes.com.pl waiting for you!

17:38 202 player(s) online.

Update!

Update and some informatons

Hello players, today we releases an update where you will find:

- Corrected errors of the map.
- Minimum level PVP from now is 40
- Fixed minor bugs with NPC.
- We have added Medusa Cave + place with Serpent Spawns.
- PZ on some Ank's pyramids corrected.
- Exori flam fixed - it's probably the icon of errors of the server .
- All other minor bugs reported by you.

Please report any errors on the server forum! Bug at this forum will ensure that you will not forget about him, as opposed to reporting them in game!

This is the first thing.

The second thing are the statistics of entering on the site.

The server is just from 17 February 2012, and February 19 (24:00) have collected to our surprise a very satisfactory number of visitors, which is automatically translated into a number of players and the state established an account on our server!
Moreover, we are very pleased to enter the unique number which amounted to (in days 09.02 - 19.02) the result of 1 300 visitors!
We are very happy thing that the server has gained such a large interest, and as the government assured that we will do everything that you played the best!
Thank you!

And here is the following report (source: Google Analytics):

(The dots are the days, the last dot is the state of 19 February)

stat1x.png

stat2y.png

Greetings!
The team Oldtimes.com.pl

Oldtimes.com.pl - The best RPG-PVP real map server! - Latest News

The next update!

Check Tasks: Oldtimes.com.pl - The best RPG-PVP real map server! - Quests & Tasks

Welcome all players.
First of all, including the case of updates have improved the lot of errors caused by changing the protocol from 8.54 to 8.60, and also:

- Fixed medusa's spawn .
- Fixed Earth Elemental's.
- Soft boots regenerate more mana and life.
- Key ring turned into a jewelled backpack.
- Fixed minor bugs of the map.
- All bugs reported by you

In order not to be limited only to correct errors we also added a few interesting facts, the first of these are premium rune points.

up1hf.png

up1hf.png

In order not to be limited only to correct errors dorzuciliśmy also some interesting facts, the first of these are premium rune points.

up1hf.png

up1hf.png

Premium Points Runes are added in order to enrich the world's trade of oldtimes.com.pl so that players who are not able to get premium points by sms can buy them in the game for money. Runes are available in our store, of pay attention! - Runes will also be available from quests and tasks!
Let me add also that it was one of the requests of players that we are trying to achieve.

The second thing are books of experience.

Books the experience, these are items that we can gain during gaining experience, in the simplest possible way - that is simply loot them from mobs.
Books the experience will be very rare objects, which will add a lot of spice to the climate and the ordinary to everyday hunting.
Books will drop from monsters mainly specializing in the magic that is warlock, beholder, Necromancer, etc. - Here we are talking about the most powerful books.
Creatures such as the Orc shaman, Dragon, or Cyclop, from time to time lose such an object - in this case we are talking about these weaks books.
With luck we will get that book from a normal troll, who might steal it to one of the local magicians - also keep your eyes around the head!

Books can be used by each of the professions, but each will have a required minimum level of experience.

up2p.png

up2p.png

For now, it (probably) all of the changes introduced by us. Thank you for your attention, and welcome to the server!

Oldtimes.com.pl Team.

Do You know what is it?

Hm? The Frozen Gate to? To what? Another realm?

scaled.php

And this? Need 4 people to step on the floor, behind this magic bulb must be something powerful!

scaled.php

Are You ready to...

* Mini update.

Hello All! Today we add next small update:

- Fixed all map bugs
- Fixed NPC's
- New exp places
- Fixed DL's cormaya
- Add 2 new quests
- Other small bugs reported by you.

Thanks for all!
Come on and join us!! Oldtimes.com.pl - The best RPG-PVP real map server! - Latest News - create your account now!

And some screenshots at the end:

Cormaya: new dragon and dragon lord spawns

New wyvern i mutated bat's:

Regards
Oldtimes.com.pl

Hello everyone!

As you well know we announced the "big" update is approaching, but still we have some work ...
So this morning we introduce another mini update in which improved / added:

- Optimize server (we cleaned the engine )
- Frost Dragon Hatchling, has lost the fire attack.
- Fixed some map bugs
- Fixed some npc, typos, missing issues
- And a few small mistakes which I can not remember

Thank you for choosing our server and we invite you to continue playing!
This is not the end of surprises, I think we can trust us.

Regards,
Oldtimes team.

Best ot what i ever saw
i have there just 50 lv and saw many .. many amaizing scripts

Example :
rare item from dragon : Expensive Book - adding 10 000 exp can be used by 30+lv

Tomorow i'll try show you some screen today its too late... i need sleep ^^

Witam wszystkich!

Tak jak podpowiada wam tytuł newsa, my (jak i większość graczy) wybraliśmy opcję restartu serwera.
Wszyscy dotychczasowi gracze powiedzieli że przyniesie to duże korzyści dla naszego projektu - no cóż zobaczymy :)

Prócz wieści od restartu mamy do przekazania bardzo dużo innych - dobrych informacji.
Zacznę od wieści bardzo dobrej dla wszystkich graczy, otóż w ostatnich dniach nie leniuchowaliśmy, i poprawiliśmy wszystkie zgłoszone przez was błędy oraz niedociągnięcia zgłoszone na forum jak i w grze...

...Stworzyliśmy i wprowadziliśmy do życia własny boss system...

jak i ukończyliśmy nową stronę www, którą niedługo ujrzycie pod naszym adresem strony.

Mamy nadzieję że nowa edycja serwera przyciągnie dużą ilość nowych graczy, oraz skusi graczy już tu grających, którzy powrócą i na nowo zaczną przygodę u nas na serwerze!

SERWER OLDTIMES.COM.PL STARTUJE PONOWNIE: XX.XX.2012

Reszta informacji pokaże się wkrótce.

Pozdrawiamy i zachęcamy do ciągłego odwiedzania naszego adresu w poszukiwaniu dokładniejszych informacji.
Oldtimes.com.pl - The best RPG-PVP real map server! - Latest News

Back