• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.6] - Evolera High exp

Server Website/AAC
http://evolera.org/
Server Address
Evolera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

GOD Coke

Mapper
Reaction score
Evolera.Org Started This ThrusDay 26NOV 20:00 CEST
Port: 7171 --- Client: 8.6 --- Exp:999 RPG PVPE

New Update With New Map & System

fP9LcEI.png

fKCi5hl.png

New Features:
New Event Map : Ctf -- FireStorm -- Survival -- Zombie -- Crown -- Chair -- Defend King And More
30 Monster tasks, for all of the monsters you will be hunting!
--Talents Points Npc
--Gns Shop
--Hourly Kills
--Vip Zone
lQUVZuh.png

--Heart npc
--New Quests
iGnvfcI.png

--CT Shop
MkNIaZf.png

--New Spells
--Token Bosses & GNs Bosses
--Cassino & Blackjack
--Vip Free Doll + Zone vip free

Weekly custom Guild War event!
We Hope u join us.
1f642.png

www.evolera.org

your website is ugly, next ots server for elf bot and kids with parent credit cards

The site looks terrible, I will not say to the server because I have never played.

This is the 3rd time you host your version of evolera. Not gonna mention how terrible the last launches were, but how you think this one will be diffrent? Will you ever learn that you cannot host this server? Go make your own server and stop stitching your terrible edits to good old servers. let evolera rest is peace. 80% of the shit you're launching with is from evolera's developers and you're taking the credits for yourself.

It's funny how maydel got so much hate on otland for being a thief so he decided to launch evolera again through you. You removed him from support page on your website but you can still search for his character and clearly see that he's
Name:Maydel
Pvp Mode:Enabled
Position:Administrator

And you guys are just gamemasters. Nice try thief.
Not recommended owner is just another thief he host these servers for a month and take the donations then close. then get new people to launch through them.

Otland Abuse (https://otland.net/threads/otland-abuse.249490/) Banned owner should not advertise his server here can a mod close this thread?

kind regards.

Last edited:
your website is ugly, next ots server for elf bot and kids with parent credit cards
Yes, the web is a bit ugly but at least it does its job, and whoever wants to pay for items is because they want to since i have balanced it enough so that people who do not donate also enjoy that this update is also about, and i told maydel that he has to stop making the server pay to win, thats why we decided to balance it because that way there is no more pay to win
Post automatically merged:

This is the 3rd time you host your version of evolera. Not gonna mention how terrible the last launches were, but how you think this one will be diffrent? Will you ever learn that you cannot host this server? Go make your own server and stop stitching your terrible edits to good old servers. let evolera rest is peace. 80% of the shit you're launching with is from evolera's developers and you're taking the credits for yourself.

It's funny how maydel got so much hate on otland for being a thief so he decided to launch evolera again through you. You removed him from support page on your website but you can still search for his character and clearly see that he's
Name:Maydel
Pvp Mode:Enabled
Position:Administrator

And you guys are just gamemasters. Nice try thief.
Not recommended owner is just another thief he host these servers for a month and take the donations then close. then get new people to launch through them.

Otland Abuse (https://otland.net/threads/otland-abuse.249490/) Banned owner should not advertise his server here can a mod close this thread?

kind regards.
Yes, many tell me to stop releasing my versions of evolera and believe me that i have, but i dont find that doing literal any server entertains me like the evolera did, and im not the only one that happens so why i make my versions so that those who still want to continue playing it well here iam if you like it, then welcome you are and if not i am not going to force you to play it or that you like it brother, and with the ban de maydel that is not my problem. i only work with him, if he wants to do what he wants here in Otland that is something else

Back