• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Exodis new game-play - Starting 28/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://exodis.eu/
Server Address
exodis.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

irelis11

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
for the last 5 months we have been working to make Exodis Server completly different!
We have changed most important things in game-play to make the server harder to level up, harder to make quests, but to keep it semi-easy in general, everything on Exodis got it's own formula, even the melee damage isn't standard. While playing Exodis you're gotta feel excited like 15 years ago on RL, but in 8.6 version. Everything should give you feeling like "WOW! this server is so enjoyable!" - as most players on Test Server agreed on that.

Exodis different world - starts 28.05 at 18:00 CEST

Account Registration will be open from 23.05

IP: exodis.eu
Client: 8.6 Exodis Client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Germany
Exp rate: stages
Skills for knight: 4x
Skills for paladin: 3x
Magic: 2x
Map: Custom. It contains 5 cities
Server type: PVP

Let' start!

Most important thing to avoid people losing money at start is...
Potions!
Every vocation got his own type of potions - check it here

Did you know how important is Armor and Shielding skill on Exodis?
Watch it! here

Training Weapons has been introduced into game as an extra "quick skilling"
1621685954021.png1621685979374.png1621685998868.png1621686010139.png1621686014638.png you can use them on dummys that you'll find in all cities on Exodis
Every vocation can use every weapon, like knight can also train magic lvl with the wand!
Check out how it will work here

Trainers
Accessible for limited time!
Normal Account: 4hour / daily
Gold Account: 6hour / daily

Empower System
Collecting Exodis Coins let you empower your character as "bonus"
Read about it here

Dungeons - more here

Herbalism
You can collect fragrant essences from various flowers in our world, read about it here

Daily Lottery
Everyday there is a lottery man under Reston Depot
Check it here

Loot System
You have to chance to loot different types of each item!
More info here

Party Shared Experience
Whats the bonus?
2 membersbonus: 15%
3 membersbonus: 30%
4 membersbonus: 45%
5+ membersbonus: 60%

More about in Server Info here

At general, after tests, everything is balanced to perfection.
You have to Download our client from download section at website!

Last edited:
Quick questions mate:

- Are you not planning to change the skull system? Right now this is a PvE server because if you get 4 frags, even low levels can attack you and you can't do anything to stop them because otherwise you get RS. PvP was pointless on the test unless you want to play with RS 24/7.

- Why are EK and RP skill gains different?

- How can people claim the free 3 days of Gold Acc for providing feedback on forum and discord?

Quick questions mate:

- Are you not planning to change the skull system? Right now this is a PvE server because if you get 4 frags, even low levels can attack you and you can't do anything to stop them because otherwise you get RS. PvP was pointless on the test unless you want to play with RS 24/7.

- Why are EK and RP skill gains different?

- How can people claim the free 3 days of Gold Acc for providing feedback on forum and discord?
Different skill rate becouse we have our own formula for everything including damage.

Its just your opinion about the yellow skulls, you dont need to kill low levels if they attack you. General game Play will make that random people won't attack everybody. There will be no point. Look at this different way, it won't be changed ma te.

Imma put info about getting those 3 days tomorrow

Different skill rate becouse we have our own formula for everything including damage.

Its just your opinion about the yellow skulls, you dont need to kill low levels if they attack you. General game Play will make that random people won't attack everybody. There will be no point. Look at this different way, it won't be changed ma te.

Imma put info about getting those 3 days tomorrow
Ok thanks about skills and gold acc info :)

It's not an opinion about yellow skulls mate, it's a fact unfortunately and I don't think you understand. On test server I got 4 frags, next time I had a skull some 40 levels started attacking me and I couldn't do anything to them. I couldn't lose PK because some random noobs would just auto attack me all the time. You can't do anything.

Unfortunately no one who likes to PvP in tibia will play here if this system stays the same. This is purely PvE server now.

Ok thanks about skills and gold acc info :)

It's not an opinion about yellow skulls mate, it's a fact unfortunately and I don't think you understand. On test server I got 4 frags, next time I had a skull some 40 levels started attacking me and I couldn't do anything to them. I couldn't lose PK because some random noobs would just auto attack me all the time. You can't do anything.

Unfortunately no one who likes to PvP in tibia will play here if this system stays the same. This is purely PvE server now.
Alright, after talking with many people, there was option to reduce frag time or bring back yellow skulls. We're gonna bring back yellow skulls ;)

That's good news, I think that's a really good decision. Looking forward to start next week!

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE that i made misstake on thread title, the start date is 28.05!! this friday!

Also...

As knights have the chance to get alot of weapons with rare / epic or even legendary stats, we've decided to change a bit the system how crossbow's work!

on4JWYR.png

Remember the boost will only work at LEFT HAND SLOT!

Crossbows:

9iDGUZJ.png
damage boost: 0%Distance npc
GaYbVFY.png
damage boost: 10%Ancient Scarab / Hero / First Norwest Arena
MogPOkA.png
damage boost: 15%Dragon Lord / Nightmare / 3rd Norwest Arena
3kVqS1a.png
damage boost: 20%War Golem / Pits of Inferno
nVLI2oL.png
damage boost: 25%Demon Oak
1gR1w6A.png
damage boost: 30%Deathwing
jVLgLML.png
damage boost: 35%Pits of Insanity
eHASMeM.png
damage boost: 40%Delirium (task boss)
Bolts:

eS6QZTf.png
attack: 35
zklrehV.png
attack: 45
kANxrF3.png
attack: 55
SpWj6VZ.png
attack: 65

I would like to quickly remind people NOT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER.

This server is restarting as ‘the new and better edition’ yet again and is only a quick cash grab. Whilst there are new systems added, they have been made to get more people to pay real money, not actually enhancing the gameplay or making the server better in any way. The server which launched in September/October last year and died in less than 2 months is here again with exactly the same issues that led to it dying off last time.

You don’t need to take my word for it, read through some of the last pages on the previous server thread - [Poland][8.6] Exodis - second edition - 18 September 18:00 CEST (https://otland.net/threads/poland-8-6-exodis-second-edition-18-september-18-00-cest.272732/page-5).

Still, my friends said he promised changes so I joined the test server, re-opened the discord channel and just quietly observed what’s happening with an open mind. Unfortunately, what was happening in the last edition that made everyone quit is happening again, the same old crap. Players keep sending feedback to the admin and instead of listening, he attacks people for it. If everyone on the discord server disagrees with him, he literally just makes a change that is totally the opposite of what players wanted and claims ‘this is what you wanted’ even if it's completely different to what they were asking for and then ignores everyone. For example, players suggested changes to the task system and final reward, everyone agreed. The admin then himself reiterated what players suggested and asked them to like the comment if they agree - out of all active discord users everyone liked the comment. What did he do? He did something completely opposite to what people voted for. To top it off, my mate asked why this decision was made, got no response, he then frustrated kept digging for an answer and got banned from the discord server.

Last edition was exactly the same, there was a guy who (despite being a jerk in-game) shared negative experiences from the server, all very well justified. The admin actually banned him in-game for it, can you believe being banned in-game for leaving a negative review? After all, the last time he ran the server he asked players to leave a positive comment on the forum in return for free premium points, begging the players to leave positive reviews because they were all mostly negative on here.

If someone is super desperate to play here, at least resist paying any money to this guy for the first 2 weeks, you will realise how shit the server is soon enough and regret paying any money to him.

I would like to quickly remind people NOT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER.

This server is restarting as ‘the new and better edition’ yet again and is only a quick cash grab. Whilst there are new systems added, they have been made to get more people to pay real money, not actually enhancing the gameplay or making the server better in any way. The server which launched in September/October last year and died in less than 2 months is here again with exactly the same issues that led to it dying off last time.

You don’t need to take my word for it, read through some of the last pages on the previous server thread - [Poland][8.6] Exodis - second edition - 18 September 18:00 CEST (https://otland.net/threads/poland-8-6-exodis-second-edition-18-september-18-00-cest.272732/page-5).

Still, my friends said he promised changes so I joined the test server, re-opened the discord channel and just quietly observed what’s happening with an open mind. Unfortunately, what was happening in the last edition that made everyone quit is happening again, the same old crap. Players keep sending feedback to the admin and instead of listening, he attacks people for it. If everyone on the discord server disagrees with him, he literally just makes a change that is totally the opposite of what players wanted and claims ‘this is what you wanted’ even if it's completely different to what they were asking for and then ignores everyone. For example, players suggested changes to the task system and final reward, everyone agreed. The admin then himself reiterated what players suggested and asked them to like the comment if they agree - out of all active discord users everyone liked the comment. What did he do? He did something completely opposite to what people voted for. To top it off, my mate asked why this decision was made, got no response, he then frustrated kept digging for an answer and got banned from the discord server.

Last edition was exactly the same, there was a guy who (despite being a jerk in-game) shared negative experiences from the server, all very well justified. The admin actually banned him in-game for it, can you believe being banned in-game for leaving a negative review? After all, the last time he ran the server he asked players to leave a positive comment on the forum in return for free premium points, begging the players to leave positive reviews because they were all mostly negative on here.

If someone is super desperate to play here, at least resist paying any money to this guy for the first 2 weeks, you will realise how shit the server is soon enough and regret paying any money to him.
And you did as you said you'll do :) post with new account is real desperate becouse there was change made that you didn't like, you want end game items to be obtainable "like that" which is not right. Acting like this shows who you are, everybody know about last editions, every server has it's resets, its the way it is. The important thing is "how much work you put inside the server" ;)
Post automatically merged:

1621940268811.png

He just said, players give you sugestions, iam asking if they like it or not, then i decided to do it another way ( before the server starts )
Also he said, he never played the server before, and he gonna post about it, so he did.

SUGGESTIONS ARE NOT SOMETHING THAT ADMIN'S "HAVE TO" INTRODUCE dear Rizzixe :) especially before the server starts, there was a problem with "END GAME ITEMS" and it was solved, but another way you wanted it to be;) Shame on you for that post, acting like 10 years old kid who doesn't get candies.

Last edited:
And you did as you said you'll do :) post with new account is real desperate becouse there was change made that you didn't like, you want end game items to be obtainable "like that" which is not right. Acting like this shows who you are, everybody know about last editions, every server has it's resets, its the way it is. The important thing is "how much work you put inside the server" ;)
It's not about making a change someone doesn't 'like'. It's about every person on discord suggesting something, you putting a vote that everyone likes and then you making a completely different change on a whim. You also don't even get to this stage 'just like that', this is a harder server than the previous edition, where we were farming for over a month to get to the final boss. It will take even longer now just to get shit on and you putting items into a cash shop again, like you did last time.

I don't care about this specific change anyway, this was an example only of you being incompetent, not listening to the players, banning people you don't agree with and making changes based on what your mates say.

Your last edition was also the 'better edition!11!' and then you asked people to write positive reviews for premium points, you banned people for negative comments, you gave your mates free premium points and items, you put the best items into the cash shop when you saw the server was about to die. Nothing but a scam server and a quick cash grab as always.

View attachment 59135

He just said, players give you sugestions, iam asking if they like it or not, then i decided to do it another way ( before the server starts )
Also he said, he never played the server before, and he gonna post about it, so he did.

SUGGESTIONS ARE NOT SOMETHING THAT ADMIN'S "HAVE TO" INTRODUCE dear Rizzixe :) especially before the server starts, there was a problem with "END GAME ITEMS" and it was solved, but another way you wanted it to be;) Shame on you for that post, acting like 10 years old kid who doesn't get candies.
My nick on the discord and your last server was Rizz by the way lmao, you know... Rizzixe :D

Last edited:
and you putting items into a cash shop again, like you did last time.
srsly? where do you see items? on this edition there won't be anything.
My nick on the discord and your last server was Rizz by the way lmao, you know... Rizzixe :D
yeah, and after you said you're gonna ruin my server if that change doesn't go live you're writing negative lies about the server few minutes after ;) GL don't talk anymore, thanks

Last edition people complained about you adding soft boots to the cash shop. You said on game chat that they are only for limited time for like 3 days and you will not add any more. Then you kept soft boots in there for like 2 weeks and afterwards added items from delirium as well.

No one is making retard posts other than you sending a discord screenshot of another conversation, translating incorrectly and claiming it's with me. If you open a forum promoting the server, prepare for people to speak the truth about your last edition and what is already happening in this edition.

Last edition people complained about you adding soft boots to the cash shop. You said on game chat that they are only for limited time for like 3 days and you will not add any more. Then you kept soft boots in there for like 2 weeks and afterwards added items from delirium as well.

No one is making retard posts other than you sending a discord screenshot of another conversation, translating incorrectly and claiming it's with me. If you open a forum promoting the server, prepare for people to speak the truth about your last edition and what is already happening in this edition.
nobody cares what was last edition when there was 3 players online. Still nobody cares about you, and nothing will happen wrong on this edition. People gonna see 101% difference beetwen those editions. And they already see the difference. You're just poor child who have nothing to do with his life, and want to ruin server becouse it will be harder to get "end game items" that's it.

nobody cares what was last edition when there was 3 players online. Still nobody cares about you, and nothing will happen wrong on this edition. People gonna see 101% difference beetwen those editions. And they already see the difference. You're just poor child who have nothing to do with his life, and want to ruin server becouse it will be harder to get "end game items" that's it.
There were like at least 50 players when you added soft boots, a lot of activity and about 30 players when you added items from delirium to the cash shop. At that stage only 3 players actually reached delirium. I think you're making your situation worse by saying no one cares about a server with 3 players, shows how good of an admin you are.

The fact that after negative comments, you decide to attack another player personally shows how good of an admin you are. Funny how you think I'm complaining about something end-game being too hard, yet in the last edition I was the 2nd player to get this item, good jokes. Funny how much you are defending that endgame items have to be hard to get, after adding them into cash shops. You even said yourself on discord that you will add items to the cash shop to kill delirium quicker (soils from other bosses) so just shows how you're looking to make things hard only to make them available via a cash shop at some point.

There were like at least 50 players when you added soft boots, a lot of activity and about 30 players when you added items from delirium to the cash shop. At that stage only 3 players actually reached delirium. I think you're making your situation worse by saying no one cares about a server with 3 players, shows how good of an admin you are.

The fact that after negative comments, you decide to attack another player personally shows how good of an admin you are. Funny how you think I'm complaining about something end-game being too hard, yet in the last edition I was the 2nd player to get this item, good jokes. Funny how much you are defending that endgame items have to be hard to get, after adding them into cash shops. You even said yourself on discord that you will add items to the cash shop to kill delirium quicker (soils from other bosses) so just shows how you're looking to make things hard only to make them available via a cash shop at some point.
as i told you, don't compare other editions to this one, this is what you're doing. Becouse you already know this edition is 101% different, and you just want to ruin it, becouse you don't like one change. :) that's it. end of conversation. Have a nice day

I'm not going to defend either side, but I must add that GM has introduced a lot of news, a lot of things that have changed for the better, a lot or even more thanks to my advice and other players' advice. And to be clear, I am not a real life friend to GM, I am just a player who used to play this map almost 13 years ago, and i wish to go back to the old good times i spend on it...
It is true that we voted for some changes on the discord, which in the end were not taken into game by GM, but he is the one who puts this server on and does not have to agree with all the proposals. Nevertheless, I also think that he did not necessarily banned you, the fact you pushed a bit, but the consequences of the ban can be seen in your above posts - anti-advertising. Before that, you also liked work that had be done on exodis.

Im sad because u turned away from us only bc of one wrong decision. I do dissagree to what GM did, im in ur side un this, but im nog giving up only because of one thing. And doing like you anty advertising. I understand why u are mad. But still im asking you to come play with us. Im sure u wanted to make exodis better, and i belive u still do! But it's imposible to made everyone happy...

as i told you, don't compare other editions to this one, this is what you're doing. Becouse you already know this edition is 101% different, and you just want to ruin it, becouse you don't like one change. :) that's it. end of conversation. Have a nice day
Players have to compare your other editions to understand what will happen to this server. If you think you can scam, insults and ban players on one server then do a new server and claim things are different, then idk what to tell you. In this thread you show exactly that nothing has changed on this server, it's still the same old cash grab and scam because you're running it. It doesn't matter if you added some extra features because ultimately, your server died last time because of you, not because the server was bad in any way.

The same will happen again because you clearly show here that you haven't changed a single bit. Still insulting, still ignoring what people are saying and turning arguments on their head, still hinting at adding cash shop items, still making changes beneficial to your mates. Same old, same old and I'm looking forward to taking a screenshot of how many players are online here a month after you start.

1621944840750.png

An old player wanted points for guild with 15 members, as it always been. Not anymore;)

View attachment 59138

An old player wanted points for guild with 15 members, as it always been. Not anymore;)
Of course you wouldn't give them any points. Last time you gave them points, they have been farming your mates and made them quit the server completely. Gotta protect them better this time right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.