• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland][8.60] sinteria | no sms shop | no exp stage just only x3 | old rpg

Yeah, I think it was like Sinteria - Abydos, or something with client 7.6.

That server was dope

It was very good server. I remember i was level 60+ RP :) nice war feelings etc.. Maybe join this server for fun :) nowa days!

@xortezo

One advertisement thread should be enough, stop spamming.

Your filling moderators to-do list with junk. D:

Ther will be any exam for tutor position ?

At this moment we have a whole team but we think the creation of a special system that will be asked 20 random questions about sinteria and if all correct answers will test will be passed, and the figure will be automatically assigned the tutor

Oh okay :) so its nice :) and second question is ...How about a new Quests , they are already done ? or u just put them in Update ?

New Quests, good question becouse we have for this moment 1 new big quest and 5 small quests, but we wanna add more quests in Uptade's :)

Definately looking forward to this server coming out Lol, No SMS Shop and a serious server... Im game... Been waiting for one of these to come out for a long time now... Now all you see is stupid rl tibia servers with overpowered donation items and level 300's random pking everyone haha

Hopefully this server lasts

Last edited:
Definately looking forward to this server coming out Lol, No SMS Shop and a serious server... Im game... Been waiting for one of these to come out in a long time now... Now all you see is stupid rl tibia servers with overpowered donation items and level 300's random pking everyone haha

Hopefully this server lasts

Thank you for your trust and promise to us certainly will not be disappointed at last doing this server for the people and not for money

can you tell me something about the hp/mana regain rate's and the atk rate of you weapons?

I have a small question. Are there reasonable quests ? I meaning type of Inq, Poi etc ... Just only created by you?

Back