• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland][8.60] sinteria | no sms shop | no exp stage just only x3 | old rpg

I'm still waiting. It will be fun to play this awesome server.. Hope its 100% same map! :) And not corruption supports... I'll be Dizko Freak ingame :)

I'm still waiting. It will be fun to play this awesome server.. Hope its 100% same map! :) And not corruption supports... I'll be Dizko Freak ingame :)

Dont worry body, we are not such people

I see you say there will be no sms shop so am I correct in stating you will be hosting off of a personal PC instead of a dedicated?

The server is on dedicated server :) so dont worry ;) Xortezo pay on server from his pocket

Except for the forum which is totally Polish.. might rethink my previous post.

Getting kicks almost all the time while playing and it does take 4minutes or more to get on again aint so fun :/
Otherwise the server is fun :)

Getting kicks almost all the time while playing and it does take 4minutes or more to get on again aint so fun :/
Otherwise the server is fun :)

Sorry, we had a small technical problems already now everything is ok

i was walking at a tomb in Desert (lv 20), killing ghouls, slimes, etc.
than a vampire appears? lol, are u kidding me? put a monster like a vampire at the first floor of the tomb..
but i really like the server, im enjoying it so much :)

Lags way to much for me.. just monster lag, really annoying.. Died 2 times in rook now cause they just skip for me... I'm done with this shit

Lags way to much for me.. just monster lag, really annoying.. Died 2 times in rook now cause they just skip for me... I'm done with this shit

Sorry but we dont have lags from the serwer, u have lags from your internet so its not me fail.

@2up sorry but some spawns is from sinteria 7.6 and we changing that in everyone free time.

You have succes with this server. I love it! Great Staff / Active.. Like old sinteria was.. BUT one thing i dont like with it , Some people botting and dont get ban... Sorry Xortezo But its true! You need to have same rules for all players..

Back