• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland][8.60] sinteria | no sms shop | no exp stage just only x3 | old rpg

Sweet thanks, i was confused it said it was a custom 8.4 map.

Whats your name ingame?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, it's pretty much constantly under DDoS/DoS which makes it pretty much impossible to play. Also, if living outside of poland, you will face annoying lagg. Great server in all other ways, but the connection is just horrible

I dont know how many times that i have to tell you this. But i'll do it agian it's only you that got those "Annoying lags" i live in sweden aswell and i got a very stable connection to this server

Everyone stay the fuck away from this server... Its staff ran, staff is top. They randomly jail and ban.. I just got banned for responding to a GM and he said I was to slow, It took 5 seconds to respond and he said to slow bye bye.. Banned.. Fuck this OT

I dont know how many times that i have to tell you this. But i'll do it agian it's only you that got those "Annoying lags" i live in sweden aswell and i got a very stable connection to this server

My bad, probobly something to do with my own internet fooling around!

GMs out there, do something against these Dos/DDoS-attacks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I would like to apologize for all the day off yesterday, but the problem lay in the server side which was a power failure, the compensation we give you exp :
from x3 to x5
skill from x8 to x10
loot from x1.2 to x1.5
magic from x5 to x7 until tomorrow night (24:00)

Everything is beautifully done, professional administration and generally all is very cool ;].

That problem is caused by a DoS or a DDoS attack. Don't worry, they are rare and usually dont last too long :)

The crash isn't a big problem, problem is that admin didn't restarted everyone's position to temple after crash. Result: i've logged in middle of 4 dragon lords (i'm lvl 40 xd), my friend 6 necro + elder beholder, and another friend in necros + lich. All of us were dead, not from our fault, but from random save + crash fault. Ofc my position saved from 3-4 minutes before crash, but items in backpack was from 3 hours ago, when i was going to buy nobleman addons...

After crash channel help was full of criticism but also there were some good ideas (triggers in database that change position after crash or restart), but noone cared.

Idea of server like this is brilliant, but how it looks in practice... well, that's the different story :)