• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland][8.60] sinteria | no sms shop | no exp stage just only x3 | old rpg

I will join today ;) i used to host the custom rpg ot damonia exp x8 but as i closed it down, i will join this one for sure!!!!

Btw... Is the donation site only in polish? No english? ;(

yea, for this moment its only available for polish users, but dont worry the donation dont give anything

One thing that could be improved is the support for us non-polish speakers. Atm loads and loads of "GM red-msg" is sent out only polish, also GMs always tend to ask and answers questions on polish.

@GODS/GMS, please remember to deal out information so that everyone can understand. It's really hard trying to figure out what you guys are saying!

Peace! :)

yea, but look we make only 2 messange (only for polish people) why ? because the ads that we are Polish forum. See, eg as advertising goes to our topic on otland inches message is in English, all the news, everything is in English so what's the problem?

The problem is the fact that GODS spend alot of time answering questions in polish. I'd suggest you guys to encourage, or even force (!) polish players (could be done by not answering to any questions in polish) to post questions in english, so that the answer is avalible to everyone, not just polish players.

Remember, the server is played by players from loads of diffrent countries, therefor you should act towards the situation and not just write in polish. Get it? Try to really limit your usage of polish, and try to use english alot more!

Oh and another suggestion... Those "please post here" messages in-game are really annoying as they appear every 3 min. Could you make it atleast 30 min between ea message?

We have 3 broadcast information, 1 broadcast 10 min, next one 10 min, and next one 10 min so its good.

Yea we work very hard, so if somebody can please add here your screens from sinteria :) its gonna be help our server

¬¬ Bump, we add soon very big quest (like inq) with misions

its actually really good server for guild wars no lags small exp rate its great

Back