• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom - 7.72] Ennis

Server Website/AAC
https://ennis.site/
Server Address
ennis.site
Server Port
Client Protocol

takeshi

Reaction score

Introduction
Ennis is a new, original server based on version 7.72, which wants to combine the simplicity of newer solutions with the difficulty of the game known from older versions, so that players can enjoy the pleasure and at the same time derive satisfaction from the game. The world of Ennis is fresh, new and waiting for daredevils who want to know its secrets. The map offers something new, interesting, it is extensive and conceals many tasks and dangers. In the exploration of the world, helps so-called waypoints known from the Diablo games series. We aim to please the players who can not or do not want to spend too much time on the game, but still feel the development of their character and that they are part, the heroes of this world. We want to expand this world with new, more interesting solutions, improve the current one and make it more attractive to the player. Therefore, all proposals, opinions, positive and negative, will be taken into account and incorporated into the server.​
Summary

Client: We use our custom client based on version 7.72 available here.​
Experience rates: Staged from 12x to 1x​
Skill/Magic/Loot rate: 3x / 3x / 1x​
Open PVP (with protection level at 20)​
More detailed information here.
Launch date: Friday, 28 June at 17:00 CET.​

Diablo-like waypoints
Custom map ready to be explored
Daily rewards
Party experience share available
Bonus experience and skill rate in party
Lootboxes with various items
Autoloot
NPC scattered around the map with special missions
Shop with mainly cosmetics, easily obtainable in game

4dzT9BT.jpg
kFB826M.jpg
4dyn5vZ.jpg
TsetkMB.jpg

Uee01Zj.gif

Too unfortunate that good quality servers are no longer remarkable nowadays. I'll give it a try for sure, although I don't really enjoy custom maps. Yet, all the features seem to make it promising!

Good luck!

all looked good until i read loot boxes ;p can you give me some more information on that part?

Why is skill rate not double magic rate? Remember mages can mf/life ring up ml no such alternative for knight/pally.

You have intrested me. Will log in later! BTW. I would love a map with feeling like in Slavic World RPG ots, I hope this ot would give a part of SW's fun!

Thank you all for your feedback!

all looked good until i read loot boxes ;p can you give me some more information on that part?
Yeah, sure.
Crates are only obtainable through drop and daily rewards(two every month).
Except life ring, aol, premium scrolls (you can buy premium from NPC), candy canes(which gives 1000 exp + 1% needed to next level) and golden fruits(works like "exevo pan", but you can use it once every 5 minutes), there isn't any gamebreaking stuff.
I've omitted those less useful items, that are mainly for fun. Lootboxes exist only to allow players to support us and get something in return.
You need a key to open them, obtainable through shop or daily rewards.

A page about the lootboxes will appear soon on our website.

Why is skill rate not double magic rate? Remember mages can mf/life ring up ml no such alternative for knight/pally.

We will address this shortly. We are ready to change, but we need feedback.

The rates dont go lower than x6 up to lvl 90... that's low for you? :D ppl will have lvl 100+ in 2 days, so I think it's fine.
It looks interesting, I'll check it out after the weekend if it survives :D

Looks nice, i will give it a try!
Loot x1 is kinda low for rates like those imo

@Mietekkek jazda na twoje custom otsiki

Last edited:
Looks like this would have been a top quality OT back in the day. Not sure if it's viable now.

Now there are pages about lootboxes and daily rewards on our site.
Looks like this would have been a top quality OT back in the day. Not sure if it's viable now.
We plan to develop it further, just need to start somewhere. I guess it will not be perfect, but we hope to get feedback to keep us going.
We are going to introduce new things and balance it to fit older gameplay. If you have any suggestion, or any idea that you always wanted to see, feel free to share it with us.

Last edited:
I will map for you if you want. Free of charge. I don't want GM or anything. You don't even have to use my work.

More screens

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Ennis OTS will start on Friday, 28 June at 17:00 CET.
Check our site or
discord for more information and feel free to ask questions.

Looking forward to play this server. I like the concept with the waypoints to teleport back to town or somewhere else.
I hope the waypoints are only useable while not in combat?!

btw. checked the Client. No viruses found from VirusTotal.com
0/ 59

Look's very nice amaizing web designer make a good job custom 7.x will be something fresh how much characters registred?

Good Luck Will Join :)

Back