• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][Custom / 8.6] Exodis Test Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://exodis.eu/
Server Address
exodis.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
One to fix also hoping you can identify what causes the problem - it seems there's a bug where you don't gain skill exp sometimes. I logged in and had 70 skill at 99%, have played for 4 hours and I still have 70 skill at 99% so there seems to be an issue somewhere. This happened the same to my friend but his is working okay now and we don't know what caused it :)

One to fix also hoping you can identify what causes the problem - it seems there's a bug where you don't gain skill exp sometimes. I logged in and had 70 skill at 99%, have played for 4 hours and I still have 70 skill at 99% so there seems to be an issue somewhere. This happened the same to my friend but his is working okay now and we don't know what caused it :)
Thats due we're changing the way how skill will be gaining, as its test server everything is under Control 😊

Thats due we're changing the way how skill will be gaining, as its test server everything is under Control 😊
I see thanks, so is there any way we can get the skills to rise again right now?

Sorry it's fixed now, I think I had to go to trainers again because as soon as I went to trainers, my skill leveled up! All good now :)

Sorry for double post but can you explain please if you're planning to do any more promotion for the server or if you've done anything to recruit people for the launch?

Server could be cool but would need at least 50 players to be enjoyable. For the last 2 days, there's been like 5-10 people testing and launch is in just over a week so I'm struggling to see numbers over 20 right now.

Sorry for double post but can you explain please if you're planning to do any more promotion for the server or if you've done anything to recruit people for the launch?

Server could be cool but would need at least 50 players to be enjoyable. For the last 2 days, there's been like 5-10 people testing and launch is in just over a week so I'm struggling to see numbers over 20 right now.
Hi Ugu, there will be twitch streamers as advertise + forums advertise ;) Exodis server never been that much detailed and balanced as it is now! Hope there will be atleast 100 people for launch!

Rewamped part of HOTA quest!
1621522859810.png
Post automatically merged:

Rewamped way to Norwest Arenas!
1621523205898.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back