• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [CUSTOM / 8.6] - World of Sormania

Server Website/AAC
http://www.sormania.online
Server Address
sormania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

MateQ

Reaction score
World of Sormania is on from only 30.06.2022!!

WWW.SORMANIA.ONLINE

DISCORD

Exp stages:

1-8 Level - 6x
9-40 Level - 5x
41-70 Level - 4x
71-100 Level - 3x
101+ - 2x

5 new systems:
*Blacksmith (Forge legendary weapons, armors, shields etc.)
*Handyman (Craft items like training weapons, distance weapons, capes or hats)
*Lumberjack (Cut trees and make extra money)
*Minning (Work as miner, ear big money and trade with others, resources are need for forging)
*Fishing (Catch 60+ type of different fishes depending on location and your skill, all fishes are consumable and sellable)
*New monsters and items

FEATURES

*Interactive environment (crush rocks, cut trees, collect mushrooms, mangoes, etc.)
*8 sublasses. Every vocation can choose one of two sublasses after reaching level 70
*Big world wich will be still updated, 100+ quests, 60k+ monsters on map
*Some real tibia classic quests and many of custom quests, all described on this page
*Animated Spells
*No Pay-to-win shop
*Task system with special rewards
*Unique NPC's
Easy and instinctive game
*Tibia 7.4 combat system (no runes on hk, can't use runes vs players on battle list)
*Only basic potions in shop, better potions lootable from monsters and available

*Scroll of Homecoming. Buy it in tool shoop for 5k. Use when you are out of battle and scroll will teleport You to the closest depot.
*Tibia 7.4 spells (rune making without souls, old mana cost, old spell damage formula for exori, burst arrow, explosion rune, poison storm)
*Our own WIKI on page
*Classic 7.4 outfits (shop offer)
*Events like double exp or double loot

ss5.png

I had a blast in novice city with the quests and how they are set up and labeled that I did it twice. The website is also very helpful with information.
I also like how the classes have been expanded. Some of them may need a bit of tweaking and buffs.

I am still a bit unsure how the soul system works and if they regenerate faster since I think the spells will be used very often at higher levels. More people would be great as the owner seems to pay attention. I've also noticed there is a lot of attention to detail.

I'm looking forward to more of it!

Attachments

So usually I find professions in Tibia to be very tedious and complicated. But since I started dabbling with being a lumberjack, I've found it pretty straightforward, engaging and fun. It seems they were developed with just fun and entertainment in mind imo. No hidden issues or push to pay, As a matter of fact, you can craft your own training weapons pretty early on.

I am a level 12 knight but with the help of novicea island I was able to buy my first axe, second axe and start hacking at trees.
lumberjack.PNG

Leveled up my lumberjack to skill 20 so I can use an iron axe. With this iron axe I can hack at trees instead of bushes. Then use a saw on the logs to create planks. (By the way, I got that honeycome from a tree and I think you can use it to cook).

I am trying to make a sword so I need:
sword.PNG

there is a 75% chance to succeed. The cost is pretty low and chances are pretty high.

it takes 3 wooden plank per sword
3log.PNG
And finally I made a few training spears and training swords ;)

sworddone.PNG500charges.PNG

disclaimer Server is still in development so you might find bugs as you go.

Last edited:
Be careful about messing with GM/his friends. On the server start all bots were not allowed as GM told. I killed GM friend and reported him for tasker (mining + mlvl casting) around 2 a.m, When i woke up i saw his friend laughing at me, and GM told taskers are allowed.

Also when i reported that spells do not stack with mlvl on the server, GM teleported to me. I showed him that exori vis dmg on mlvl 3 were 50-60 and on 20 mlvl dmg were the same. After this, GM wrote OK, and went to sleep xD After i reported that promote is not buyable, he told me "just write hail king noob" and that he fixed it. How suprising were it when i came back with money few hours later and it again didn't work.

Be careful about messing with GM/his friends. On the server start all bots were not allowed as GM told. I killed GM friend and reported him for tasker (mining + mlvl casting) around 2 a.m, When i woke up i saw his friend laughing at me, and GM told taskers are allowed.

Also when i reported that spells do not stack with mlvl on the server, GM teleported to me. I showed him that exori vis dmg on mlvl 3 were 50-60 and on 20 mlvl dmg were the same. After this, GM wrote OK, and went to sleep xD After i reported that promote is not buyable, he told me "just write hail king noob" and that he fixed it. How suprising were it when i came back with money few hours later and it again didn't work.
It was about 3 weeks ago. Everything you said was fixed long time ago. Try to play now :)

Promotion is buyable now.
They are constantly working on changes and I agree there are a lot of bugs.

I am currently giving the benefit of the doubt and waiting for updates. They do seem to be providing bug fixes at a relatively constant rate. But since there are a lot of bugs to fix, it will take time to fix them. I recommended store be disabled until the bugs that interfere with gameplay are fixed so people do not spend money and feel scammed.

But I do recommend people join and report the bugs. This should help the developers and then people can make their own judgements.

Promotion is buyable now.
They are constantly working on changes and I agree there are a lot of bugs.

I am currently giving the benefit of the doubt and waiting for updates. They do seem to be providing bug fixes at a relatively constant rate. But since there are a lot of bugs to fix, it will take time to fix them. I recommended store be disabled until the bugs that interfere with gameplay are fixed so people do not spend money and feel scammed.

But I do recommend people join and report the bugs. This should help the developers and then people can make their own judgements.
We now need to get rid of the bugs in the store so that players can then buy everything later without problems :p

I recommend you play the game for a bit to see if you like your class, runes and potions system. I personally enjoyed the profession system although the progress bar is a bit wonky and buggy.
I do recommend, however, you play a while before you decide to get premium or investing in the store. I personally regret getting it and I have officially quit 2 days after purchasing 30 days of premium.

Cheers

Everybody have 7 days free premium after create an account

Everybody have 7 days free premium after create an account
That's new, but that's great. You should put it on the changelog so old users like us who didnt get those can know.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, my premium days are still bugged and instead of getting my full amount of 30 days; it still says 24 left even though I got premium no more than 2 days ago.

Last edited:
Now everything works fine with premium. Chill, I can check all and give you days of premium back