• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Custom client -Ranger's Apprentice:THE BEST RPG SERVER YOU'VE EVER SEEN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit, my brother and I were registered.

Who the hell do you think you are?
This isn't Devil May Cry 5, Nor Dota 2.

What were you thinking when u announced a server 1 year before it was ready? Do you really think that people love tibia so much, that someone is going to be waiting for you then? NO! real tibia is gone soon, and so are the rest of test servers. Its gone downhill, and its over. Your famous server is nothing exciting to be honest, and its rather repulsive because its 100% Polish. Now, please stop posting until u got a 100% certain date of your server. And once more, This is NOTHING HUGE, NOR POPULAR so stop making it like that.

Thank You.

@up
?

------
Third preview is coming, with a lot of new changes! There also will be a trailer! The link to polish forum with international section is Portal Ranger's Arcani. Please do not speak about English forum, we closed them due to lack of attendance.

wyspapvpdep1o.png

wyspapvpport.png

wyspapvp.png

English speaker's usually prefer waiting till the server has a date to get excited about anything or participate in forum chats.
But best of luck with server I know I will play if it ever gets made.

Looks like any other polish server that exist... borders all over the god damn map... the only thing i like is the new sprites. (hope you made them by yourself)...

Please read the advertising board rules before posting

Don't advertise an OTS that will take more than a week to be opened for all players, else moderators could delete its thread. And threads about inactive or closed ot servers can be locked if necessary by mods.

Please read the advertising board rules before posting
Mods don't exist here I think. This thread was posted on 5th July 2011 14:49 and it's still here.

@Ceejzor
If you want to play, in this year we're going to start more tests not only for people from Poland. But for first we need more time to finish normal forum.

@EDIT
Polish/English option work fine in-game.

Last edited:
Mods don't exist here I think. This thread was posted on 5th July 2011 14:49 and it's still here.

@Ceejzor
If you want to play, in this year we're going to start more tests not only for people from Poland. But for first we need more time to finish normal forum.

@EDIT
Polish/English option work fine in-game.
It's still here because there wasn't any kind of spam.
0n0U.png

Also, don't advertise your OTS if its going to take more than a week to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back