• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom client] Tibia Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://tibiasimulator.com/
Server Address
tibiasimulator.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

VVarrior

Reaction score
Yet another boring OTS with a desktop client (CipSoft's or OTC)? Not this time...

ZXSyBMJ.jpg

Tibia Simulator is designed for mobile devices (currently only for Android). The gameplay is simple and unique. You just don't walk around the map and fight with monsters like you do on other servers. Rather, you manage your character, because it's a simulator. Buy potions/runes, select a location, set behavior rules (healing, targeting, looting etc.) and your character will hunt automatically. You can then minimize your app. Don't confuse this with botting, as hunting is fully server-side. So even your device go offline, your character will still auto-fight. After the hunt is over (as long as you haven't been hunted by the monsters), you can sell your loot, deposit money and rest or face new challenges. Level up to be the top one!

Client:
Custom game client made with Unity engine. Content is based on Tibia 8.62 (last version before mounts and cooldowns).

Server:
Exp rate: 2
Magic rate: 2
Skills rate: 2
Loot rate: 2
Word type: non-pvp

ZwgkXZc.jpg

Links:
Fanpage: facebook.com/TibiaSimulator

Last edited:
So that's something like Gladiatus?
Could you please provide the APK for people who don't use Google Play?

Yeah, it's similar to Gladiatus. Why don't you use Google Play? Do you use PC with Android emulator?
Officially we don't provide APK files out of Google Play. But you can try one of many sites that will download APK for you. Check this one and let me know if it works.

Why don't you use Google Play?
Privacy concerns and recently I haven't been able to run Google Play at all due to some error I'm not able to fix.
What is the reason for not providing the APK outside of Google Play? Getting it with some third party app adds unnecessary security risk.

What is the reason for not providing the APK outside of Google Play?
We just started. It is easier to have a one source of distribution. Google Play provides many useful tools to analyze downloads, comments, crashes etc. We upload AAB (app bundle) file and users can download smaller APK depending of their device processor architecture.

Privacy concerns and recently I haven't been able to run Google Play at all due to some error I'm not able to fix.
Getting it with some third party app adds unnecessary security risk.
So how do you download applications? Let's suppose that you want to play a game like Mobile Legends: Bang Bang or Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Game on your Android device. How can you do play it without Google Play or third party APK downloaders?

If an app isn't provided by its developer outside of Google Play, I simply don't use the app at all.
Oh, I understand. Aren't most apps available only within Google Play? This is a strong limitation.

Oh, I understand. Aren't most apps available only within Google Play? This is a strong limitation.
Yeah, unfortunately that's true. But luckily I'm not using my phone much anyway, so it's not a big problem for me.

Could you post some video of it? It would be more interesting to see how it works.

I'm sorry? So you are not using any other Google app (even Google Search, YouTube, Gmail etc.)?
Nope, I'm not. For web search I'm using DuckDuckGo, for mail I'm using ProtonMail. I guess I use YouTube (web version) from time to time, but that's not often.
Also there is a difference between using YouTube and using Google Play Store. If I watch a video on YouTube, Google will just know I watched that video. Whereas Google Play Store tracks a lot of information related to app usage.

Seems interesting, but sadly no map or anything. Also there is no garantee it wont mine some bitcoin or other shit on your phone. I remember once gave my rl email to one polish ot and they still try to hack my tibia account 2 years later

Add option to check stats, to throw stuff from bag, maybe more options to hunt mino/cyclop without attacking stronger version? Some stuff doesn't save between sessions like healing options, looting options etc.

Seems interesting, but sadly no map or anything.
From otservlist.org: "We have 605 servers in our database". There are 604 servers with a map and one without. That's why Tibia Simulator is unique.
Also there is no garantee it wont mine some bitcoin or other shit on your phone.
Our application has low CPU usage, so it's hard to mine bitcoins. In addition, the application has only one permission - network access (what is necessary to play an online game).
I remember once gave my rl email to one polish ot and they still try to hack my tibia account 2 years later
Gmail is professional and secure email service. If you don't feel safe, you can turn on 2-Step Verification.

Add option to check stats, to throw stuff from bag, maybe more options to hunt mino/cyclop without attacking stronger version?
Good ideas. We will try to implement some of them.
Some stuff doesn't save between sessions like healing options, looting options etc.
Thanks for reporting a bug.

How to trash items? Not possible to sell and also remove them from inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back