• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][Custom] Dragon Ball World OTS - Official

Server Website/AAC
https://dbwots.pl
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

Hypocryte

Reaction score
T_C7GHwJ-d_KdMfQ9zxilcHcoWbXQtMKD1QQJJdpzMOUKfJvF8NAA1Wb8YW861UqXh21rvf64r8zbyu4rTyFSwAItu8In29UorNd7USg0k0iSD0HnE3oTqw3GNu0AdgPUELwPX21j4qjmbRL2CaN1yc

We would like to present you: Dragon Ball World OTS

Site:
Best Dragon Ball OTS! (https://dbwots.pl/)
Account Maker: Dragon Ball World (http://dbwots.ddns.net/)
Discord: Join the Dragon Ball World Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/8t5rkpNu2a)

Dragon Ball World is an anime based OTS deeply inspired by Legacy of Goku game. Our game is aimed at people who appreciate retro style, slow progression and interesting mechanics.​

aS7XPk49OQtPuYr2Ndp8neX4M8LVqMwOW42SPh_FM61K1xKBWSqyBvPoTiybtEaOZK6h-DcLlrB17G6IDISXIoagUcyRvx9zT265g_NIrGz13T-nasAtAeVX28l23pK8EE8PV-haIGoaVmyY1GJnWkg
F7lyp3UQHz2mkrX3MU1cF5y3ikenpfGOVX5HHQ-tV_Wrbn26Y4hSI3V6PdoGrLCOGfpJZsS4dkXZRGgtGSjFISD5myvRiGEsHUw4bYiv5ZP4eGSecwKAk8uziigmNz0StW4hpOZXTv1E2M_AGK7SZJ8
HO8JDXKRvHliU8wli_psVQREGyMBaRhs8kK0JVe7nYm9aITIt0WK-wJHe61WWPqa8448teXVcI8k2ADa9PFEwWpHGhFH55FUQnRQbCCklTz0waMQwz4S9QFMGOPZDyRkusOSUGimuvNnKvasymi97DQ

The early game is focused more on PVE, both solo players and teams will not experience boredom.
The end game is heavily focused on competition and PVE.

The game offers many PVE, PVP, crafting and event systems, such as:

Saga,
Dungeons,
Mazes,
Gems (item upgrade),
Crafting,
Mining,
Tournaments,
Dragon Balls

and soon:
Cooking,
Advanced fishing.

It is worth mentioning that the game encourages high-level players to support beginners.

1678048907144.png
-pZl3VfmG1R4MJ800vcf7h9isWbKa--fQ48yhCX4STGhSf7L2HvS7IWDmnbd4KbwN1P1trjPWjCIov14oWLrUzG4TREUhGvAtSW05WYdLUWFSMK0Mwa0ZCPvAu8Seu6i44ccF9hHsoshmDC89O-jRE0

1678048924517.png
yu176vJiD6MIods_PoGvwVAiEx-Zyq5Kv9xgujyC3EIMsixFLtVoaMtUFvmq0xhtfH6p4OWh-CEBQxhSqww8aLqBYdu5TmLE8mjpQFXTAEc4H1b-VG3rfXnq2Oem3334dSAj4rkYU5BGvImieoRBzMA

gNCMRSNv4qfX874zVkD-527cJhekcjYCOTiactWcE3yuGHcVVWUzJVXuDd2rsSFf24s27jZsm9d8lWNAczygLTJjjNFn-xDbifFG5aEiuOj5oNlwMBHa6cH1KbntWDxf_LhU-jKywOqvxTFJ41kD7KM

1678049012216.png
p6_UCPQ5mitOvmPlMOn9r1Im3N2YoDyZP5pblAvt3VpLDJxw24l2ip1VBlTkCyYQOvgmmQSNcXYelHaYmqJHuNwnxAiXHdKDCfHZX4LICdEPFQzGW8tqx5ec-eH-Z75nfBQrmqmipwxnX4fv3RRs72Y

1678048857421.png

Don't hesitate, just join us and create a great community with us!
Discord: Join the Dragon Ball World Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/8t5rkpNu2a)

Hello!

We would like to invite you to Dragon Ball World OTS!
We are constantly developing and balancing our server. Another patch is coming out this Sunday, solving some of the problems and introducing new loot, new trade items and new trade npcs to the game!

Don't hesitate, just join us and create a great community with us!

Hello,

Today, the Easter event has started on our Dragon Ball World server!
The event will last until the end of April, so for sure everyone will have a chance to participate.
You can read more about it in the news on our website at:

If you do not know our server yet, I will briefly describe what you can expect:
  • this is a hard server, so experience, skills and items are gained very slowly,
  • the early game focuses on pve, we have dungeons, many quests, tasks, sagas and many systems that make the game more enjoyable,
  • the later game becomes more competitive, there is access to the first mazes in which we fight for valuable prizes with other players,
  • no char resets or edits, so we will never lose progress on our characters,
  • gameplay tailored in such a way that it encourages high-level players to help lower-level players, thanks to which there is no need to be discouraged that the server is already online, but rather treat it like an rl tibie.
  • afk kick only after 1 hour, so you can successfully skill characters and play other games / ots ;)
  • absolute lack of bots (every botter absolutely banned).

If anyone is looking for a server for a long-term game spent together with a great community, be sure to check out our server!

We cordially invite you to follow our profile as well as news on our website and changelog.

We also encourage you to join our discord,
where we will be happy to answer any questions!

Attachments

Herllo
The Easter event will last for another week, if you haven't managed to take part and complete the quest yet, there is still time.
Today a small adjustment related to the loot and exp system from mini bosses and dungeons will be introduced. It will be fairer for low level players.
Thus, we encourage you to check our server!

Let me remind you once again what characterizes our server:
  • slow gaining experience,
  • no char resets, no edits, no pay to wins,
  • server friendly for new players (no rat race to the top level),
  • pve systems (dungeons, sagas, mini bosses, tasks, quests, etc.)
  • pvp systems (maze, world bosses),
  • lifestyle systems (crafting, mining, gardening, soon reworked fishing and cooking).
  • gem system (endgame system based on developing equipment),

In two weeks there will be a thorough update of the premium system, the reflink system will be implemented, you will be able to earn premium currency in exchange for inviting new players to the game. On this occasion, events for existing players will also be organized.

Join our community!

Last edited:
Hi!
we would like to inform you that the rework of the system part of the server has come to an end!
In short, what has been done:
  • a completely new, unique system of receiving and dealing damage, along with new statistics,
  • adaptation of monsters to the new damage system,
  • a new, original account maker (constantly developed with new functions),
Acc.png

Namekians_Gems.png

Thus, we are starting work on further server content, and in the near future there are:
  • adding more equipment items (240lv, 300lv)
  • adding more mazes and dungeons (up to 300lv),
  • adding more mini bosses (up to 200lv),
  • increasing the number of monsters (200lv - 300lv),
  • increasing the amount of items dropped from monsters (200lv - 300lv),
  • rework of the fishing system,
  • further work on the balance of the current elements of the game.

As you can see, the server is just entering a period of dynamic development.

If you don't have any friends who play on our server yet, use this code: DBWOTS23 when registering and you'll get free days of premium! Premium Shards obtained from this code will be used for community contests!

Don't wait, join us!
Discord: Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities (https://discord.com/invite/8t5rkpNu2a)

Hi! Update 0.94 coming soon! We invite you to familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes. If you haven't had a chance to visit us yet, we encourage you to use the UPDATE094 reflink to get 5 free days of pacca when registering a new account!
Our website: Update 0.94 announcement - DBW (https://dbwots.pl/index.php/2023/08/21/update-0-94-announcement/)
Join our discord server, we have a great community that is constantly growing! : Join the Dragon Ball World Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/EXRVnWPV)
You're welcome!

Reklama - final-1.pngReklama - final-2.pngReklama - final-3.pngReklama - final-4.pngReklama - final-5.png
Post automatically merged:

Reklama - final-7.pngReklama - final-6.pngReklama - final-8.pngReklama - final-9.pngReklama - final-10.png

Reklama - final-11.pngReklama - final-12.png

I played on this server a year ago, and it was fine, but there was one major problem - a low number of people online. Generally, the server is challenging, and the gameplay is geared towards being 'slow-paced,' which, in my opinion, is good. With the "market" flooded with DB servers featuring huge numbers and chaos gameplay, here we're dealing with a kinda normal server.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what happened with the administration, as I joined back to Discord after a year to inquire whether there's a possibility to recover my account (because I don't see such an option on the new account maker), and I was kicked and banned from the Discord - no idea why.

Nice crafting from Tales of Pirates (Pirates Online now) :p
Glad someone finally figured it out :D We are big fans of tales of pirates, and we wanted to bring some of their best systems to our server ;)

I played on this server a year ago, and it was fine, but there was one major problem - a low number of people online. Generally, the server is challenging, and the gameplay is geared towards being 'slow-paced,' which, in my opinion, is good. With the "market" flooded with DB servers featuring huge numbers and chaos gameplay, here we're dealing with a kinda normal server.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what happened with the administration, as I joined back to Discord after a year to inquire whether there's a possibility to recover my account (because I don't see such an option on the new account maker), and I was kicked and banned from the Discord - no idea why.
Thank you for your positive feedback about the server. You have been suspended due to an ongoing investigation into your possible involvement in server file theft two years ago. Due to the lack of direct evidence leading to you, we have decided to unban you. However, I would like to point out that we will continue to look at this matter.

Last edited:
Thank you for your positive feedback about the server. You have been suspended due to an ongoing investigation into your possible involvement in server file theft two years ago. Due to the lack of direct evidence leading to you, we have decided to unban you. However, I would like to point out that we will continue to look at this matter.
Well... I was messaging with Villy and I'm feeling somewhat offended by being dragged into some issues between you and the server that has "fresh" in its name. If you believe that I would create a server and slap "fresh" in the name, you're gravely mistaken - it sounds tacky. Furthermore, next time, kindly conduct a more thorough research before passing divine judgments. Kudos for such situations. It demonstrates a lack of professionalism, not just one dog is called a Rocky.
I could change the name to "Tomato," but too many people know me by actual nickname. However, I don't know, maybe you have tomato allergies, so that's risky too.

Well... I was messaging with Villy and I'm feeling somewhat offended by being dragged into some issues between you and the server that has "fresh" in its name. If you believe that I would create a server and slap "fresh" in the name, you're gravely mistaken - it sounds tacky. Furthermore, next time, kindly conduct a more thorough research before passing divine judgments. Kudos for such situations. It demonstrates a lack of professionalism, not just one dog is called a Rocky.
I could change the name to "Tomato," but too many people know me by actual nickname. However, I don't know, maybe you have tomato allergies, so that's risky too.
To end this thread, last words on this matter. If you feel offended, there's nothing we can do about it. We had stronger clues than your nickname, if you want, we can clear it up on PM. In this situation, the one-day temporary suspension was fully justified and professional. You can be sarcastic, but we have not issued any judgment or accusation against you anywhere, so we will not apologize to anyone for anything.