• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [CUSTOM] Poke-journey - unique poke-tibia - new server

Server Website/AAC
https://poke-journey.com/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

mrianuraa

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I would like to tell you some words about our unique project - poke-journey!

What can you find in poke-journey?
  • The opportunity to make your poke dreams come true - you can catch them all ;)
  • Every poke monster have own statistics, which can be developed with lvl,
  • Huge amount of poke skills,
  • Fully customized client. Autoupdates. Custom protocol.
  • Sound effects and original sound track.
  • Bosses,
  • Gyms,
  • Events,
  • Chests,
  • Pokemon catching system like in the Reds
  • Different Tasks and Daily Quests.
  • Custom, complex system of spawning posses and rare pokemons,
  • Custom quests.
  • Pokemon fishing,
  • Shiny pokemons,
  • TM's/HM's - items which allows to teach new moves,
  • Custom website,
  • Custom forum.
  • Autoloot
Be active on the discord - every idea will be considered ;)

Check some screens below:
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Have fun ;)

run ronclient.bat it is working for sure. In case of troubles please text me

so u have to use command promt to open a tibia server....ya no1 gonna be doing that bro

You can open this command prompt via notepad and take a look on that 2 lines, first is calling patcher, second one is calling client, if you want, you can move client from data to the main folder and doubleclick on that, but updater never will update your client to the latest version ;)
Post automatically merged:

Old PokeArena?? <3 <3 <3
Maybe, but many many changes were made ;)

so u have to use command promt to open a tibia server....ya no1 gonna be doing that bro

Ok, so we can merge this patcher info the client tooday, so poke journey exe will be available in the main directory

Last edited:
I'll try this out once the client issues are resolved ! :) Looking forward to it

I'll try this out once the client issues are resolved ! :) Looking forward to it

Was just thinking same. Did anyone even bother ? why is it so hard just having a working launcher like everybody else.

* worked, had to swap the ronclient from data into main folder.
its actually enjoyable.

Last edited:
Was just thinking same. Did anyone even bother ? why is it so hard just having a working launcher like everybody else.

its actually enjoyable.
New client was updated tooday on the webpage - no need to move anything, just run executable file from main directory, sorry for issues. Let nie know if everything is working fine ;)

its actually enjoyable.
Whats your ingame name?

how do we quit starter town? i skip the dialogue and i cannot find my way . map everything beside every cave bcuz i keep ripping eventually XD
oh nvm lol..found the driver wtf.

how do we quit starter town? i skip the dialogue and i cannot find my way . map everything beside every cave bcuz i keep ripping eventually XD
oh nvm lol..found the driver wtf.
You have to hatch the egg, and catch a caterpie with masterball, after that npc will tp you to the first city. In case of problems PW nie or contact with community on the discord ;)

Finally! I've been waiting so long. Does it contain all the generations of pokes? :D

Finally! I've been waiting so long. Does it contain all the generations of pokes? :D
Currently only the first generation, after the new year we will be working on the second one. Currently we are working on a BUFF/debuff system. Description can be found on our forum ;)

I've only got to Lv20.
I recommend this server.

I wish the exp rate is a bit higher, unless I am missing something to "level quickly".
Especially when you want to level all kinds of pokemon, it's the same thing over and over (gets boring quickly for me)
If I just younger like I was back then 😞

I've only got to Lv20.
I recommend this server.

I wish the exp rate is a bit higher, unless I am missing something to "level quickly".
Especially when you want to level all kinds of pokemon, it's the same thing over and over (gets boring quickly for me)
If I just younger like I was back then 😞
Thank you for the recommendation and for the feedback ;) we started not so far ago and we working hard on new systems like BUFF items and quests. Theres many of quests not to visible from the beginning, so we currently working also on wiki to clarify many things.