• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom] Return of the Saiyans

Server Website/AAC
https://www.saiyansreturn.com/
Server Address
saiyansreturn.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This looks great, will the in-game NPCs be speaking in English or another language? Thanks, see you in BETA.

@ROTS

Hey, I was wondering if you could drop more information on what you have planned for premium services? What type of things will be in your shop? I ask this because I tend to see a trend with custom services pulling a cipsoft and having 90% of their content for real dollars only. I understand the need for funding in order to keep servers/websites and other things up, but there are better ways to combat this issue. What are you doing for this server?

Thank you :)

edycja-2.png

Come on. It all just looks too good to be true :D
My inner kid wants that tasty candy so bad :D

We cannot say when game will start. We are doing our best to launch it for you guys. We will post info about server start few weeks before start.

Is this project still going? haven't got an update from developers for almost a month now.

Last edited:
Back