• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][CUSTOM][RPG]Atlantyda World[closed]

thanks for the good words

I hope for the actual release you'll up the mana regen. At 40x exp it was running out super fast, think about 3x exp. 2 mana/3s is horrible, even with the 3 promos. Maybe just lower those a little and higher the base?

I hope for the actual release you'll up the mana regen. At 40x exp it was running out super fast, think about 3x exp. 2 mana/3s is horrible, even with the 3 promos. Maybe just lower those a little and higher the base?
gonna boost it a little

Serwery tego typu nie utrzymają się długo - wiem z autopsji ale życzę powodzenia :)

A jaki typ serva się utrzymuje? Chyba że tibianic, AW Dobry server

So, they added experience stages + upped the mana regen a little bit for every vocation. Would y'all rather them restart now to get it over with and take into affect so you don't waste time lvling on the old exp/regen, or would you rather wait for another day until they "fix more small stuff"? Post your thoughts here!

So, they added experience stages + upped the mana regen a little bit for every vocation. Would y'all rather them restart now to get it over with and take into affect so you don't waste time lvling on the old exp/regen, or would you rather wait for another day until they "fix more small stuff"? Post your thoughts here!
hows the server?

hows the server?

Mad fun. The staged exp with the upped mana regen makes it playable and SUPER enjoyable. Im a druid, my friend is a knight, other is paladin. You should start man, I work weekends but its mad fun still. Wont be on much the next 2 days but you should join!

Mad fun. The staged exp with the upped mana regen makes it playable and SUPER enjoyable. Im a druid, my friend is a knight, other is paladin. You should start man, I work weekends but its mad fun still. Wont be on much the next 2 days but you should join!
too bad I have only weekend to play

Great server :D keep doing this admin! this will for sure work!
1HlX8Is.png

@up
This guy started to random pk 10-20lvls then crying after dead ehh Still its around 18 of 50 online players

Pretty good server, nice starting map and quests... expect more comments later on. 100% recomended for people who like RPG custom ots.

Greetings, Liro.