• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][CUSTOM][RPG]Atlantyda World[closed]

Pretty good server, nice starting map and quests... expect more comments later on. 100% recomended for people who like RPG custom ots.

Greetings, Liro.

Seen you training last night before I was logging off ^^ I dont got much time to play on weekends as I work all weekend. Ugh

Exactly. I never had a problem with any town so far @Deadbringer - it's super simple xD
Man theres like 400 npc sitting in the town from -2 to +6 . Why not just make one? Plus each of those task aint even rpg or quest base they are just task. Why not just make a simple guy handle all the task request. Hello folks,I am the task manager. NOOO....you have 400 npc all with a single task. Im all for hard and puzzling quest but they are just kill task....Why bother making 1 npc per task.

Man theres like 400 npc sitting in the town from -2 to +6 . Why not just make one? Plus each of those task aint even rpg or quest base they are just task. Why not just make a simple guy handle all the task request. Hello folks,I am the task manager. NOOO....you have 400 npc all with a single task. Im all for hard and puzzling quest but they are just kill task....Why bother making 1 npc per task.
in later game most of them will be part of some quests.

also. we have a little problem with hosting right now, but it will be fixd asap

server online.
as a recompensation:
free bless for everyone for 24h
+1 day of pacc for eeryone
loot rate x2 for 24h

Such a fun server. Sad to see people aren't playing because they can't use their precious cavebots and healbots, sad. I'm glad with the community online now. Good times.