• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]Dragon Ball Heritage[Custom]

Being a "foreigner" doesn't mean jackshit. A ton of people in this forum, including staff and myself, are "foreigners" and have decent English. Your text isn't cohesive or well written. What the hell is "1 wish = 1 price"? Is "price" supposed to be an item? I'm guessing that if the dialogue is the same in-game it will be nigh impossible for English-speaking players to play since we won't understand half the text in-game. But of course, it's okay with you since, as you said, you only care about Polish players. Why even bother advertising it here in the first place?

Learn English because i really can't understand what you just tried to convey.

We care about foreign players, but we don't care about you.

Saphon, about your english, its understandable, so thats enough.
Dont give attention to trolls like jpghard.
Regwards,
Looking foward it.

as you mentioned bleach, everyone will go into ichigolike class, so my advice, dont make getsuga tensho so op as in anime, altough its the only skill that ichigolike class should have.

Everything looks amazing like always!
Hopefully we get to play soon, can't wait!

Learn English because i really can't understand what you just tried to convey.

We care about foreign players, but we don't care about you.

If you can't understand my post it's because you don't understand English. Which is why I suggest you hire someone who does.

Super. Świetne grafiki, świetnie wszystko wygląda, ściągniecie dużo ludzi.

It looks amazing.
I'm waiting for more information.

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

1. remove [, ], Dragon and space after it from thread name
2. ?????
3. profit!
SPOILER: PolandBall Heritage

@topic
Yet another flat anime-based ot. This one doesn't look that bad so far, though.
Seriously guys, why don't you just draw these sprites better? They'd be unique.
It isn't that hard to to make isometric anime sprites(trust me, I tested everything what can be changed in client/ot), just look(my very old work):
2eg4awh.gif

Sir, I dont really care if you are able to do it or not, I actually am pretty damn good isometric spriter which doesnt mean that I cant make my own flat server , I dont see why would I want to make something with isometria when it wont change literally anything if I am basing my server only on one type of spriter (flat or isometric)

Back