• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Erpegia11 - Low-rate RetroPVP Custom RPG - The newest 11.49 Tibia!

masteuszx

OtsList.eu
Reaction score
logo1.png

Erpegia11 is a low-rate RPG server created in cooperation with players for the newest Tibia Client 11.47. This is a server for RPG players, but also for PVP players who seek for a PK fun. Server will be continously developed - we have half-ready many updates. Server start is planned on 06.10.2017 at 18:00 CET.

Basic information about server:
Homepage: Latestnews - Erpegia
Discord server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Tibia Client: 11.47
PVP Type: Retro Open-PVP (with slight custom changes described below)
Exp: x2
Magic: x2
Skill: x3
Loot: x1.5 (synced with Tibia Wikia Loot Statistics
)

Premium: Completly free
PVP: from 15 level
White skull: 15 minutes

Only two player killers receive unjustified frag (most damage one, and last hit one)
Red Skull: 4 / 7 / 14 frags - 4 days duration
Black Skull: 8 / 14 / 28 frags - 10 days duration​

e3aYwHO.png

What do we offer?
  • Full Free2Play - in the store you will only find things that have little to no impact for the gameplay
  • Stable engine hosted on fast and powerful, professional server with Anti-DDoS filtering
  • Complete banishment for any tools that make the game easier (tasker, any kind of bot)
  • Huge custom map - you will find here our self-created places, places well-known from RL map or from other maps. There is enough space for everyone. Maybe some of you will reveal all the secrets?
  • Full working Client: Action Bars, Unjustified Points Window, Quick Relogin after death, Prey Window. Unfortunately, Loot Tracker is not available yet. We will introduce in the future Antibot Client that will handle Windbot and others.
  • 30+ custom quests where you need to think more or less to solve them and countless number of chest quests - also Annihilator, Demon Oak, Inquisition or Pits of Inferno.
  • Full integration with our Discord Server (you may track in-game World Chat or Help Chat in Discord, system of quick bug reporting, tagging a Gamemaster in in-game World Chat: "Please help me @Hafexo"

gcHLpIF.png

And:
  • Unique boss system and special rewards for completing tasks
  • Reward system for being active: chests and keys with addon items.
  • House bidding system
  • Daily tasks
  • Three custom 4fun events and one PVP
    • Bomberman
    • Burning Man
    • Floor is Lava
    • Capture The Flag
  • Imbuing System
  • Full Prey System
  • Mount System (with correct monsters and items behaviour)
  • Offline training (only for houses owners)
  • War system and shared experience (with fixed bugs)
  • Many engine features that are missing on other servers:
    • Correct monsters behaviour versus fire/energy/poison fields
    • Anti-lure system like on RL Tibia
    • Correct shield system
    • Correct stairhop exhaust (only single target runes may be casted at only players without exhaust - checked with RL Tibia)
  • Stamina regeneration in PZ and on Training Dummies - two times slower.
  • Training Dummies (tp in temple) require 1 soul point per 1 minute of training. When you run out of souls, you may not use them.
  • Free Adventurer Blessing till 30 lvl - it works as all 5 blessings, but you will lose it if you: get skull (temporary) or kill anyone unjustifiably (permanent).
  • World light system synced with CET time - with sunrise, sunset, night and sometimes full moon. Light changes also during few raids.
  • Easy contact with admins.
  • For willing possibility to play on Rookgaard (custom).

Our changes to Retro-PVP:
- Added Twist of Fate Blessing that protects all of your other blessings in PVP. It costs half of all 5 blessings for your level. Additionaly, you are required to complete a custom quest for that blessing.
- Possibility to defend yourself without PZ block (if someone start aggression on you and you fight back). However, if you kill the attacker justifiably, you will receive 15 minutes PZ lock.

nu5EQNQ.png

whfQYH9.png

TQ7P0iS.png
IIyEfL9.png
07MWU8V.png
kLOFZiI.png
nevUVa6.png
Lz1rqal.png
3uOBQ6y.png
MILDA9u.png
4Lky0Gd.png
ciGPCFg.png
s7qXqRe.png
jAa5kfh.png

Warning! There will be no vocation summons, "explosive" paladin ammunition, unified imbuing system (weapons for gold tokens are available), 6th or 7th bless.
We will introduce: Wand for sorcerer.
Why? We have decided to do so after hours of talks with players and our beta testers.

You are welcome and we count for a lot of fun together!
Latestnews - Erpegia

Nice server! Me and a friend currently testing out the Beta version and reporting all bugs we find.

So far we like it alot and can't wait for the release :)

We would like to announce a contest:
Register your character up to 24 hours before a start and you will receive 200 tibia coins.
Register minimum 4 days before start and you will receive a mount that will not be available any later.
Rewards will be added only if you hit 30 level during weekend.

6.10.2017 18:00 CET

Server starts on Friday! Register today at Latestnews - Erpegia and receive unique mount when you hit 30lvl!

Server starts on Friday at 18:00 CET!

If you cannot wait, join our test server: Latestnews - Erpegia

Last edited by a moderator:
https://erpegia.net/?subtopic=addons

Ain't working.

Error occured!
Error ID: CRITICAL ERROR
More info: Cannot load page addons, file does not exist.

File: /var/www/erpegia.net/system/load.compat.php Line: 20
File: /var/www/erpegia.net/index.php Line: 33

To all my custom map RPGERS out there who has ever met me ingame as Nowii or Bubbakushy.

Trust me when i say that this is what we've been mussing ever since World of Therran which was great but had poor administration.

There are shitton of spawns, quests (hidden ones aswell and really hard quests.)
The map is FUCKING HUUUGE.

Come join me on Friday, guild will be made (PvE focused but also PvP action as always).

Cya ingame // Nowii/Bubba

To all my custom map RPGERS out there who has ever met me ingame as Nowii or Bubbakushy.

Trust me when i say that this is what we've been mussing ever since World of Therran which was great but had poor administration.

There are shitton of spawns, quests (hidden ones aswell and really hard quests.)
The map is FUCKING HUUUGE.

Come join me on Friday, guild will be made (PvE focused but also PvP action as always).

Cya ingame // Nowii/Bubba
Idk i tried the map and it didn't really make me want to keep playing..

Well, the map is custom and not everyone will like it. Anyway, everyone is welcome. Come on discord if you want to talk! :)

i'll probably be playing a bit. probably the rate is too low for me these days as i don't have time to grind 24/7 like other players :p

I understand your concerns as mine was the same in the beginning.

But the spawns and spawnrate EASILY make up for the exp rate.

This is not a server where you can run into a quest and expect no backspawn ;)

Is there anything custom? like spells promotion vocs etc?

Can't answer that :p there is alot of content and quests / secrets i have no clue on how to solve. Might be some Spells or second promotion at end game.

map is very similar to Neravia. Still, I was waiting for a server with my own map.

Back